Woodburrow is the main hub world in the console versions of Skylanders: Swap Force. As the name indicates, it is a settlement built inside and outside a gigantic tree trunk.
Skylanders: Swap Force
The enchanted pool in the center of Woodburrow used to be a popular swimming spot until the wizard Haldor dove underwater and claimed that he was transported to another world. Since then, the pool has been off-limits.
As the game progresses, the player can ascend to the highest point of Woodburrow by using the mushroom stairway on the left side of the Great Hollow and jump into the enchanted pool, where they will partake in a side-scrolling minigame that contains the Turkey Hat. In the Wii version, the player simply goes to the top of the tree and opens a box containing the Turkey Hat.
Between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m., a Rainbow Bridge will appear in the Yard area of Woodburrow where it will allow the player to access Woodburrow's Story Scroll and daily Treasure Chest.
- This is the first hub world that includes Soul Gems.
- This is also the only hub to have features activated only in certain periods of the day.
- In Tessa's tribe, hair length shows status.
- According to Tessa in Trap Team, Woodburrow was originally ruled by a king at some point.
- Strata: The Art of Skylanders Swap Force, page 111
- Nightshade's Villain Quest, Midnight Museum