Turrets are large guns that first appeared in Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure.
Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
The first turret appeared in Perilous Pastures where the Skylanders use it to destroy the locks on a gate to free Cali. They also used the turrets around Sky Schooner Docks to shoot down the Drow airships and later their elite airship. A turret is stationed in Leviathan Lagoon which the Skylanders used to fire at a fleeing pirateship.
Skylanders can shoot different types of turret bullets depending on the elements.
- Earth Skylanders shoot chunks of rock.
- Magic Skylanders shoot sparkles of purple light.
- Undead Skylanders shoot ghostly green spirits.
- Water Skylanders shoot water bullets.
One of the turrets is stationed on Sharpfin's ship and later others are used in minigames.
The bullets are multi-colored, depending on the Skylander's element, and each have a special attack that can be charged with different effects. Threatpack's missiles will be used instead if he is in on the field.
- The bullets will change into the same color of the element the Skylander is associated with.
- Magic Skylanders change the bullets violet.