- “His tank is his pants.”
- —Villain Vault
Trolling Thunder is one of the trappable Tech villains in Skylanders: Trap Team. As Noodles was retreating to the Nightmare Express, Trolling Thunder appeared to delay the Skylanders from following him. Armed with a huge tank, it wasn't enough to stop him from having his means of attack destroyed and trapped.
- "Prepare to eat tread!"
- "Decisions are the burden of command, that so! Urgh, can't stand that stuff."
- "Reverse! Reverse! FULL POWER!!!!" - when trapping
- "You expect me to just troll over and flip sides, huh? Very well, I accept your terms."
- "I gotta say never did like those Doom Raiders. No discipline, and not a single Troll among em!"
- "Armor! Advanced! HOOOOOOOO!" - coming in game
- "Stop! Drop! n' Troll!!"
- "Sound off!"
- "I can't hear you!"
- "Fire in the Troll!"
- "I love the smell of me in the morning!"
- "Decisions are the burden of command, not soap! Ugh, can't stand that stuff!"
- "I love it here! It's got a reinforced ceiling and tactical cover! Just like me."
- "Troll armor reporting for duty." - Quest
- "Good numbers! But battles are not fought on paper!" - checking stats
- Nightmare Express - Statue of Limitations
Villain Theme ♫
Trolling Thunder's theme is Military Whistle, from APM Music.
- His name is a play on "Rolling Thunder."
- Trolling Thunder is one of a few villains that dislikes the Doom Raiders.
- When in the tank, he would be considered the biggest of all trappable villains.
- His Skystone has the same stats as Hood Sickle's.
- He is the only villain who doesn't say a quote before the narrator says the villain is trapped.
- He, Bruiser Cruiser, Shrednaught, and Smoke Scream are the only troll villains that remain inside of their machinery.
- A boss in Skylanders: SuperChargers, Dread Roller, is based off of Trolling Thunder.
- He is one of the few trappable Villains to (in this case, his tank) have parts of the armor fall off while in mid-battle.
- One of his line "Stop! Drop! n Troll!!!" Is a play on the term "Stop! Drop! And Roll!"
- Another line of his "I love the smell of me in the morning." is based of the catchphrase "I love the smell of napalm in the morning."