In Skylanders: SuperChargers, they give out random prizes (similarly to the piñatas or the Wishing Well) and have vehicle counterparts known as Red Toolboxes that give out mods. In Skylanders: Imaginators, they have purple counterparts known as Imaginite Chests that give parts for character creation.
Chapter 1: Shattered Islands
- Go near the fountain in Market Curve.
- Use a Water Skylander or any other Skylanders that can cross over water to cross the puddle on the west side of Chompy Pit.
- Go near the key in Ancient Landmark.
Chapter 2: Perilous Pastures
- Unlock Tech Gate to Bleating Highlands and move from the lowest to the higher layers by using bounce pads.
- Go near a turtle on the edge in Fairy Ring.
- Unlock a Water Gate to Ancient Stones and step on the teleporter on the ground.
Chapter 3: Sky Schooner Docks
- Unlock Undead Gate to Propeller Farm and go to a locked gate.
- Go behind the tower near Air Spell Punk in Fortress Tower.
- Unlock Earth Gate to Kaw's Islands and drop from the island with a teleporter.
Chapter 4: Stormy Stronghold
- Unlock Life Gate to the Approach and teleport to Upper Reach to move blocks for making a path.
- Unlock Air Gate to Sky Ramparts.
- Go near the last lightning pylon and a teleporter in The Battlement.
Chapter 5: Oilspill Island
- Use bounce pads in Access Platform Beta to leap over a fence.
- Go near the way to Sludge Marsh in Drill Platform Delta.
- Go near a Tech Spell Punk in Drill Platform Delta after saving the Gillmen.
Chapter 6: Dark Water Cove
- Go to the shore near the first meeting Squidface Brute in the East Gate.
- Use bounce pads in the Elvenship to reach the teleporter in the West Gate.
- Unlock Water Gate to Watery Graves and use the bounce pad near a cliff to go up.
Chapter 7: Leviathan Lagoon
- Unlock Water Gate to Plank Walk and go to the other side.
- Find and use the hidden teleporter near a statue in Shark’s Tooth Island.
- Go behind the turrets where Gurglefin is standing in Shark Tooth's Island.
Chapter 8: Crystal Eye Castle
- Unlock Earth Gate to Puzzle Pit and hit the eye on the east to open the gate in the west.
- Go to the corner of the Inner Courtyard.
- Go down the broken bridge in the Inner Courtyard and enter the Outer Courtyard to find the area where Crunchers are lurking.
Chapter 9: Stonetown
- Follow the shore and go around the Old Cyclops Fort right after entering Blue Water Swamp.
- Use a Water Skylander or any other Skylander that can across the water to reach an island with a teleporter and break a little pirate shelter nearby.
- Unlock Life Gate to Wayward Town and found a bounce pad.
Chapter 10: Treetop Terrace
- Head Southeast of the Sluice Gate.
- Go right of a Monster Gate in the Sluice Gate.
- Find the area in the Ancient Trunk where only three Drow Spearmen appear and attack.
Chapter 11: Falling Forest
- Use the bounce pad on the right among the two near spinning sawblades in Owl's Roost.
- Unlock Earth Gate to The Acorn Stash, use the teleporter inside the lock puzzle, and fall from the teleported area.
- Use a bounce pad in Pinecone's Landing and go to the grassy area.
Chapter 12: Troll Warehouse
- Unlock the Life Gate to Isolation Cells and go to northeast straight by using the keys.
- Enter Access Catwalks and head to the corner at the southeast.
- Go west of the Minefield while avoiding the mines.
Chapter 13: Goo Factory
- Use a bomb to destroy the barbed-wire fence in the Western Trenches.
- Go around the fence holding mega bombs in the Ammo Dump.
- Unlock Fire Gate to Twenty Stone Defense and move the blocks away to reach a teleporter in the middle.
Chapter 14: Battlefield
- Go to the southwest corner of Defensive Perimeter.
- Unlock Undead Gate to No Man's Land and roll a mega bomb to a destructible wall on the north.
- Use a bomb to reveal a bounce pad hidden under a tank in Tech Base Theta to reach higher ground on the west side.
Chapter 15: Crawling Catacombs
- Use a bomb near Gargantula in Pit of Webs and destroy a destructible wall on the north.
- Use a bomb near Gargantula in Pits of Webs and destroy a destructible wall behind a locked door.
- Find a bomb in the Skittering Dark to destroy a destructible wall.
Chapter 16: Cadaverous Crypt
- Destroy a wall of bricks right after entering the Catacombs.
- Unlock Earth Gate to the Dark Retreat and complete the challenge by escaping the maze.
- Push the cannon on the crossed railroad to the left and break a wall.
Chapter 17: Creepy Citadel
- Unlock Air Gate to Tomb of Stones.
- Use a Water Skylander or other Skylanders that can across the water to reach a teleporter on the south of the Main Gate.
- Go to the entrance to the hallway with axes in the Gallery.
Chapter 18: Molekin Mine
- Dig through the rocks with a pickax and find a bounce pad in the Underground Lake.
- Use a Water Skylander or other Skylanders that can across the water to reach a rock on the southwest of a lake and dig through it with a pickax.
- Use a bomb to destroy Tzo Crystals that is blocking the way to the higher layer in the Crystal Grove after saving the Molekin miners.
Chapter 19: Lava Lakes Railway
- Head to the southwest in the Molekin Mines as the train stops in front of a gate.
- Go to the right of the lever that opens a gate.
- Arrange the blocks to make a path to the south of the railroads in the Crystal Grottos.
Chapter 20: Quicksilver Vault
- Solve a Lock Puzzle where Gnashers first appears in Skeleton Gate.
- After unlocking a gate with a key, solve a Lock Puzzle in the west in Skeleton Gate.
- Go near the key after using a teleporter beside the Weapon Master.
Chapter 21: Arkeyan Armory
- In the area of three gates in Unyielding Garrison, go left without touching the panel to switch the gates.
- Go to the lowest level of the Vault and enter the Crucible area where several Control Towers and Defense Drones are positioned.
- Unlock Air Gate to Pandoran Gift Shop and ride a panel that leads to the south.
Chapter 22: Lair of Kaos
- Unlock Magic Gate to Alternate Ends and reach the very end.
- Go left from the gate where the Lava Kings are guarding in Path of Fangs.
- In the Towers of the Darkness, use a platform on the right to fly to Forlorn Islands.
Chapter 23: Empire of Ice
- Enter Maze of Obelisks and head to southwest corner.
- Follow the outside corner of the fortress in Ice Crater Lake.
- Go along the path to the last piece of the catapult in The Winter Wall.
Chapter 24: Pirate Seas
- Go to the north of Shipwright's Square where Life Gate is located.
- Use a bounce pad in Fountain Square.
- Coconut Islands. After winning the card game with Doggerts, use a Water Skylander or other Skylanders that can across water and pass under the bridge.
Chapter 25: Darklight Crypt
- Go to the highest layer of Haunted Courtyard and switched back to the Real World.
- While in the Ghost World, solve a Lock Puzzle inside of the houses in the Haunted Village and switch back to the Real World.
- Go to the west from the locked gate in Hedge Mage.
Chapter 26: Dragon's Peak
- Use a bounce pad near Boom Fiends in Dragon Cliffs.
- After landing on Path of Challenges, go to the right.
- After defeating enemies in Elder Dragon Throne, use a bounce pad to move to the higher ground on the right side.