- “Fire It Up!”
- —Torch's official catchphrase
Torch is pretty fearless. Some might say she is hotheaded.
Torch’s childhood was spent working with her grandfather as a dragon keeper, where she helped tend to a stable of dragons that protected her village. One year, an evil Snow Dragon unleashed a terrible blizzard that trapped her entire homeland inside a massive ice glacier! Torch was the only one to escape. Having always been fearless, she set out at once to rescue the villagers and her dragons from their chilly fate. Armed with her Firespout Flamethrower, she fought hard through the treacherous conditions and bravely defeated the Snow Dragon in an epic battle. After the village was free from its icy doom, Torch returned home to find her grandfather missing. The only token left behind was his lucky flaming horseshoe. Now as a member of the Skylanders, Torch wields her powerful flamethrower as well as her lucky horseshoe in hopes it will one day lead her to the grandfather she had lost.
Torch was Déjà Vu's opponent in the semi-finals of the Legendary Tournament. After a fierce battle, Déjà Vu won the round and Torch congratulated her before wishing the Magic Skylander luck in her battle against Fist Bump, Trail Blazer, and Fling Kong in the Finals.
- Health: 230 (max. 460)
- Speed: 60 (max. 108)
- Armor: 12 (max. 42)
- Critical Hit: 40 (max. 90)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 130
- Defense: 70
- Agility: 110
- Luck: 40
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
|Blazing Bellows||Flaming Horseshoes||
Press and hold Attack 1 to roast enemies with a flamethrower attack.
Press Attack 2 to pitch Flaming Horseshoes that stick to enemies.
|Heating Up||Flaming Hair Whip||Pyro Pendant||Blue Flame|
Blazing Bellows attack shoots farther and does extra damage.
Press Attack 3 to whip flaming hair around and knock back nearby enemies.
Enemies with Flaming Horseshoes stuck to them take extra damage from fire.
Hold Attack 1 for a little longer and flames turn blue, doing extra damage and going through enemies.
|Forged in Flames|
|Scorched Earth Policy||Hair's Getting Long||Double Barrel Bellows|
Blazing Bellows attack now sets the ground on fire, damaging anyone who touches it.
Flaming Hair Whip has increased dange and does extra damage.
Bigger Blazing Bellows flames.
|Maid of Metal|
|Extra Hot Shoes||Fireworks Display||Hopping Mad Horseshoes|
Flaming Horseshoes stuck to enemies do additonal damage them over time.
Flaming Horseshoes will explode upon wearing off.
Use a fire attack on a Flaming Horseshoe and it comes to life, attacking enemies.
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- 3DSpower1 (Primary Attack): 3DSpower1desc
- 3DSpower2 (Secondary Attack): 3DSpower2desc
- 3DSupgrade1 (requires level: 3DSupgrade1level): 3DSupgrade1desc
- 3DSupgrade2 (requires level: 3DSupgrade2level): 3DSupgrade2desc
- 3DSupgrade3 (requires level: 3DSupgrade3level): 3DSupgrade3desc
- "Fire it up!"
- "Fire in the hole!"
- "Maximum fire power!"
- "Nice and toasty!"
- "Blaze of glory!"
- "Dead ringer!"
- "The heat is on!"
- "Hot stuff!"
- "Careful, its hot!"
- "You got burned!"
- "Sizzle time!"
- "Torch time!"
- "No match for me!"
- "Forging ahead!"
- "Red hot!" - when levelled up
- "Heat wave!"
- "Money to burn!" - when opening a treasure chest
- "More fuel for the fire!"
- "It doesn't get much hotter!" - when checking out stats
- "Burning up the charts!"
- "A hot new look for me!" - when wearing a hat
- "Most of my hats burn off!"
- "A hot sounding name!" - when given a nickname
- "Catching name, I like it!"
- She is the second Fire Skylander to be female, the first being Smolderdash.
- Her Soul Gem upgrade, The Incinerator, has many similarities with the Incinerator from Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, as they're both the top upgrade, have dual flame jets coming out of the flamethrower, and have similar names.
- Torch is one of the few Skylanders who are currently searching for their loved ones while fighting evil (others being Gill Grunt, Chill, Sprocket, and Roller Brawl).
- However, Roller Brawl reunited with her brothers in Biting Back by freeing them from Kaos, who ordered trolls to control them by magical puppets.
- Torch's voice actor, Salli Saffioti, also voiced Whirlwind.
- Torch claims that the villain Hood Sickle "gives her the creeps".
- During Gamescom 2014, some of the game's developers mispronounced her name as 'Forge'.