Unprotection is worthwhile...
I have Hot Dog's catchphrase right here. Can we please unprotect the page?
"Look at this ray gun! We set on 'Stun,' we get 'Blast.' Set it on 'Blast,' we get a low battery warning!" (talk) 00:56, October 25, 2012 (UTC)
Hot Dog's Voice
I finally found out who voiced Hot Dog: Dee Bradley Baker. Please add the fact to the page.
- Do you have any evidence? I don't see Dee Baker's name on the credits. BRRSpore (talk) 04:58, October 1, 2013 (UTC)
- And YOU as a member have to know that not all admins will do as you ask. No evidence, no adding the 'fact' in. It's not all about you you you, you know. -- Aura24 (talk) 02:50, October 31, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, but I know it's official. It's the same with the thing about Swarm being voiced by Dan Povenmire. They are both official. Why won't you believe me? Flippinawesome (talk) 21:51, November 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Your only evidence for Swarm's voice was a Wikipedia page, and you haven't provided any evidence for Hot Dog's beyond "just search it up", "a guy doing a playthrough said so", and "he sounds similar to someone else". I don't think that's enough to count it as official or put it in an article. User:TechSkylander1518
You know, this is getting frustrating. Wikipedia pages are 100% true. I did a test by posting fan stuff on Wikipedia, and the next day, it was gone. See what I mean? And you STILL don't believe me. If you post back again, I will mail Alex Ness and ask who each character's voice actor is. THEN we will have REAL proof. Flippinawesome (talk) 16:03, November 12, 2013 (UTC)
- That's not true. I remember reading a Wikipedia article about a Zoo game. It said the game had an olive baboon but when I searched for it, it never showed up. I checked the article and the olive baboon thing was gone. I then realized it was due to vandalism. Vandalism happens even on Wikipedia. Don't believe in EVERYthing you read. Black Rhino Ranger (Or BRR for short) (talk) 16:24, November 12, 2013 (UTC)
- I find it especially ironic that you of all people have such a strong faith in Wikipedia, seeing as they list Stump Smash as an ent. And there's plenty of pages where content hasn't been properly checked. The Gravity Falls wikiquote page, for example. If you want to e-mail him, go right ahead, that would be a lot better than repeatedly demanding something get put in an article and screaming that a fan-made page confirms it. User:TechSkylander1518
You know what? I really was nice at the beginning of this discussion, but now you've made me extremely pissed. For proof, I went to Wikipedia to the page of the SSF voice actors every day for 2 months. It never changed. If you try to "correct" me again, I will leave the wiki. And if I do, you'll be sorry! You'll need me sometime! Flippinawesome (talk) 23:53, February 8, 2014 (UTC)
- You really need to cool your tits. There is no real evidence that any of those people voiced these characters, just because one wiki and a few people say that they did means nothing. Also, I really don't think one guy leaving who made 47 edits is going to make a whole lot of a difference to the wiki. I'm sorry, but I feel like that needed to be said. (Arceusrox (talk) 23:59, February 8, 2014 (UTC))
Bone easter egg
In Giants, if you give him the Bone head hat for Hot Dog, it'll go in his mouth instead of on his head. However, in Swap Force, it goes on his head. Black Rhino Ranger (Or BRR for short) (talk) 17:12, October 25, 2013 (UTC)