Dark element similarities with Princess Luna.
Princess Lunas cutie mark isn't the only thing similar between the dark element and Princess Luna. Before I begin I will point out that it was ok for a past editor to point out Twilight Sparkles cutiemark being similar too the Magic elemental symbol, why not do the same with the Dark element and Princess Luna?
- First of all Lunas cutie mark isn't just any old crescent moon. Both the dark element icon and Princess Lunas cutiemark are crescent moons fixed at a angle with the prong like ends heading in the same direction.
- Second both she and the Dark element skylanders share a lot of the same abilities esp dreammancey. Thats a big simularity right their between the two. Controlling shadows is another.
- Third Nightmare Moon and Knight Mare have very sim names. All these simularites together show they have alot in common.
- Fourth I thought I should point out that Knight Mares figure and Nightmare Moon have a nearly identical color pallet. All the things I posted I feel are worth of note on the Dark Element page.
- We're not adding all that detail in there. They're just similarities. -- Aura24 (talk) 23:59, January 6, 2015 (UTC)
But thats the point. The Dark element skylanders have lots and lots and lots of similarities. I dont see why this cant go in a triva for the Dark Element. I dont see why its ok to point out the similarites between the element of Magic and Princess Twilight but not the Element of Dark and Princess Luna?
Are you not a fan of mlp? If thats the real reason you dont want what I put in DE trivia you can say it, this is your wiki. I just feel the reason your giving me for not putting all that trivia on the DE page is very strange. I also felt it was rude you ignored me for a day or two.
Besides the DE symble the dreamancey abilities of Blackout, as well as his goal to protect people in the dream world is a major similarite that Princess Luna shares withe DE skylanders. It her Royal duty to watch after the people of her kindom in their dreams. --WAVE (talk) 17:12, January 7, 2015 (UTC)
Alter Egos for Light and Dark Skylanders?
Can anyone with a Light or Dark Skylander and the 3DS version of Skylanders: Trap Team check to see if there are any alter egos of that element? Many thanks, CDiGanon (talk) 03:20, January 25, 2015 (UTC)
- There is none. -- Aura24 (talk) 03:33, January 25, 2015 (UTC)