SuperCharged Challenges are challenges in Skylanders: SuperChargers that can only be unlocked with a SuperCharger and their respective vehicle. They are provided by Buzz, a character from Skylanders: Trap Team.
List of SuperCharged Challenges
- Splat + Splatter Splasher - "Show Your Colors!" (Frozen Fossil Festival)
- Big Bubble Pop Fizz + Soda Skimmer - "Alchemixology" (Mystical Vault)
- High Volt + Shield Striker - "Shooting Bolt" (Dragon Spine)
- Double Dare Trigger Happy + Gold Rusher - "Crazy on Fireworks" (The After Party)
- Smash Hit + Thump Truck - "Wrack and Ruins" (Chompy Garden)
- Shark Shooter Terrafin + Shark Tank - "Bug It Out" (Chompy Garden)
- Stormblade + Sky Slicer - "The Lightning Run" (Cloud Factory)
- Hurricane Jet-Vac + Jet Stream - "Balloon Popper" (Cloud Factory)
- Spitfire + Hot Streak - "Where's the Fire?" (Dragon Spine)
- Lava Lance Eruptor + Burn-Cycle - "Sheep Shot" (Dragon Spine)
- Dive-Clops + Dive Bomber - "Go Like a Bomb" (Frozen Fossil Festival)
- Deep Dive Gill Grunt + Reef Ripper - "Something Fishy" (Golden Temple)
- Thrillipede + Buzz Wing - "Bug Rescue" (Calamity Canyon)
- Super Shot Stealth Elf + Stealth Stinger - "Buzz Off" (Calamity Canyon)
- Fiesta + Crypt Crusher - "Set the Tone" (Dragon Spine)
- Bone Bash Roller Brawl + Tomb Buggy - "The Wild Ghost Chase" (Chompy Garden)
- Nightfall + Sea Shadow - "A Shot for the Dark" (Mystical Vault)
- Astroblast + Sun Runner - "A Guiding Light" (The Clock Rock)
- Turbo Charge Donkey Kong + Barrel Blaster - "Going Bananas" (Chompy Garden)
- Hammer Slam Bowser + Clown Cruiser - "Ham It Up!" (Calamity Canyon)
- The Temple of Arkus is the only Land Racing track not used in any of the Land-based SuperCharged Challenges.
- Tropic Plunder is the only Sea Racing track not used in any of the Sea-based SuperCharged Challenges.
- Cluck's Cuckoo Nest is the only Sky Racing track not used in any of the Sky-based SuperCharged Challenges.
- Deep Dive Gill Grunt, Astroblast, and Double Dare Trigger Happy are the only SuperChargers whose personal SuperCharged Challenges can only be unlocked by placing the Trophies on the portal once.
- Also, they're the only ones with SuperCharged Challenges located in Racing tracks based on the Villains' faces on the Trophies.
- The SuperCharged Challenges are similar to the Heroic Challenges from Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure and Skylanders: Giants. Both types of challenges require a specific Skylander in order to unlock.
- The only difference is that each SuperCharged Challenge can only be executed by a specific SuperCharger paired with his/her respective Vehicle. For example, "Where's the Fire?" can only to be done by Spitfire and the Hot Streak.
- Bone Bash Roller Brawl and Nightfall are the only SuperChargers with Challenges that last much shorter than others'.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.