- “Clear the Air!”
- —Stink Bomb's official catchphrase
Resilient Stink Bomb didn't let his master's disappearance put him down. He developed the martial art Kung Fume and wandered Skylands teaching its whiffy ways. Like all Life Skylanders, Stink Bomb prefers to keep his feet on the ground.
Stink Bomb studied martial arts under one of the greatest ninja masters in history, who believed that surprise was the key to finding your true self. Thus, his master would constantly jump out and frighten him, hoping that it would scare Stink Bomb into finding his innermost strength. On one such occasion, Stink Bomb was so surprised that he instinctively released a cloud of vapor so pungent that it caused his master to disappear and never return. With this newly discovered ability, Stink Bomb developed his own form of martial arts known as Kung Fume, and wandered the land teaching it to all those who wished to learn. It was not long before the news (and smell) of this new form reached Master Eon, who sought out the young ninja at once.
The Kaos Trap
Stink Bomb, Spyro and Ninjini were battling a group of Drow when Hugo called upon them to help Stealth Elf, Pop Fizz and Wash Buckler at Radiant Isles. Unfortunately they weren't able to assist as they were busy handling the Drow situation.
Being a skunk, Stink Bomb can really "light the fuse" on his enemies, releasing a cloud of smelly vapor which damages enemies and renders him invisible. He can also throw ninja stars and perform a devastating One-Inch Palm which knocks back and poisons his foes. With certain upgrades, he can launch nauseous acorns at enemies. Nauseated enemies turn green and take damage over a short period of time.
- Health: 270 (max. 540)
- Speed: 43 (max. 91)
- Armor: 12 (max. 42)
- Critical Hit: 6 (max. 56)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 140
- Defense: 85
- Agility: 150
- Luck: 15
|Skunk-Fu Stars||One-Inch Palm||Noxious Ninja||Sweeping Skunk Fu|
Press Attack 1 to throw small stars that can damage enemies at a long range.
Press Attack 3 to deliver a powerful palm attack that knocks away enemies.
Press (Attack 1) to throw Skunk-Fu Stars that do increased damage.
Hold (Attack 1) to charge handfuls of Skunk-Fu Stars, release to damage enemies in all directions.
|Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
Press Attack 1 to throw Master Stars that have a higher chance to critically hit!
|Skunk Cloud||Hidden Tail||Sporting Stripes||Skunking Around|
Press Attack 2 to go invisible and damage enemies with a large obscuring cloud.
Press Attack 2 while invisible to perform a tail attack that does a large amount of damage to enemies.
Speed is increased. The sport edition is always faster.
Press Attack 2 to go invisible and leave a skunk cloud on the ground that damages enemies.
|Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
Remain invisible even after attacking enemies.
Poison Dart (Active)
Mana cost: 3
Stifling Skills (Active)
Mana cost: 2
Kung Fume Ninja Sorcery (Passive)
Harmful Poison Drink (Leader (Passive))
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- Kung-Fu Combo (Primary Attack): Press (Y) to perform a Kung-Fu melee attack. Can combo up to three times.
- Ninja-Stars (Secondary Attack): Press (X) to throw a ninja-star.
- Stealth SWAP Power (SWAP Force Power): Press [L] to perform the Stealth SWAP power. While stealthed, enemies cannot see you. If you attack while stealthed, the effect ends, and the damage of that is tripled.
- Focused Chi (requires level: 3): Both Kung-Fu Fists and Ninja-Stars can now be charged for a more attack. Hold (Y) briefly to charge Stink-Strike. Hold (X) briefly to charge Multi-Stars.
- Lingering Stink (requires level: 6): Pressing (L) and entering Stealth, also leaves behind a lingering stink cloud, which deals damage over time to any enemy unlucky enough to be inside.
- Ninja-Star Shield (requires level: 9): Charging (X) creates a ring of Ninja-Stars that swirl around you for a short time, in addition to the Multi-Star attack.
- Bad Guy Basher: Defeat 1000 enemies.
- Fruit Frontiersman: Eat 15 fruit.
- Flawless Challenger: Complete a non-Story Mode level at full health.
- True Gladiator: Win 10 PVP matches.
- Totally Maxed Out: Reach level 20 and purchase all Upgrades for this Skylander.
- Elementalist: Deal 7500 elemental bonus damage.
- Defender of Life: Defeat 25 Undead Spell Punks.
- Fully Stocked: Defeat 250 enemies while at full health.
- What's That Smell?: Nauseate enemies 50 times with your One-Inch Palm.
- "Clear the Air!"
- "Saved by the smell!"
- "The smell of victory!"
- "I smell a winner!"
- "Dealt it!"
- "Mean, green, and unseen!"
- "Smells like success!"
- "Moving on!" - gate
- "A fun place to sneak around."
- "Slipping through!" - gate
- "More power!" - level up
- "Power blast!"
- "Yeah! I'm stinkin rich!" - treasure
- "I wonder how I - rank!" - stats
- "These are precise numbers!"
- "An excellent disguise!" - wearing a hat
- "Nice! More camouflage!"
- "A rose by any other name!" - after given a nickname
- Stink Bomb is similar to Stealth Elf, notably due to both Skylanders being ninjas, turn invisible and possess similar clothing.
- He's also the second ninja Skylander (first being Stealth Elf, third being Lob-Star).
- Every time his top half is placed on the Portal of Power, an ancient Japanese flute can be heard playing and then the gong is banged at the end.
- His voice actor, Tom Kenny, is best known for portraying SpongeBob SquarePants, The Ice King from Adventure Time, and is also the current voice of Spyro in his main video game series - first performing the role in Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (known as Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer in Europe).
- He and Night Shift are seen in most of the commercials of Swap Force, including the intro of the game. They're always seen swapping with each other.
- He and Trap Shadow are the only Sneak SWAP Force Skylanders. However, Stink Bomb can stay invisible longer than Trap Shadow even after pressing the second attack button once.
- Every time Stink Bomb disappears while wearing a hat, his headwear vanishes as well.
- Whenever his bottom half gets upgraded, the color of his belt changes, which is a reference to the martial arts ranking.
- Even though Stink Bomb's bottom half in figure form has a black belt, he actually starts with the yellow one until his legs are fully upgraded.
- His One-Inch Palm ability is a pun of Bruce Lee's One-Inch Punch.
- His Acorn Accuracy also resembles Stump Smash's When Acorns Attack.
- While battling Evil Glumshanks, the boss is unable to locate Stink Bomb while he is invisible. However, Evilized Whiskers is able to locate Stink Bomb even if he is unseen.
- When collected, his Soul Gem states that his top half's ability is Tri-Star Technique which allows him to throw three stars at a time. This ability is also shown in his trailer video, in actuality his Soul Gem ability only makes his stars have a higher critical hit ratio. It is possible that this upgrade was changed during late development.
- In Trap Team, "Sporting Stripes" now makes any Swap Force Skylander using Stink Bomb's lower half move faster. Also, he can now stay invisible much longer even while attacking, but only after "Stealth Skunk" is purchased. His upper half's attack, "One-Inch Palm," can also now be used at a far more rapid rate.
- In the Stinky Commercial and Countdown Commercial, Stink Bomb uses a different tone while speaking, which doesn't even sound like Tom Kenny at all.
- In Skylanders: SuperChargers, Stink Bomb was mentioned by Hurricane Jet-Vac when he is talking to Buzz at the Skylanders Academy.
- His only appearance in Skylanders: Battlecast is in one of Wash Buckler's cards called "Stink or Swim".