- “It's Classified!”
- —Spy Rise's official catchphrase
Spy Rise's torso is made of a purple metal that seem to reach to the back of his head. His bottom half consists of four golden spider-like legs and purple hips. His face is gold, he has green eyes with black pupils, and a protuding chin with a small goatee. Spy's arms are black with purple and gold collars, he has four gold tipped fingers on each hand. Spy Rise is also equipped with various spy gadgets, such as the green lensed spy goggles on his head and an unknown golden device on his back.
Spy Rise never gives up. The persistent P.I. sticks with a job until everything's wrapped up.
From the moment he could crawl, Spy Rise wanted nothing more than to join his father in the family business as a private investigator. But after being hired by a shadowy figure to gather information on the Cloudbreak Islands, his father vanished, leaving Spy Rise alone to search for answers. He scoured the land for clues, using his immense skill in reconnaissance to track down his missing father, but all roads came up empty. Then one day, he received a tip from none other than Master Eon, which led him to a hidden lair near Mt. Cloudbreak, where he not only found his long lost father, but also uncovered an evil plot to take control of the magical volcano during the next eruption ceremony. With his father safe, Spy Rise decided to pursue a new career -- as a member of the Skylanders.
Return of the Dragon King
It was Spy Rise's intel that lured the villainous Captain Frightbeard to the Skylanders when they were treking a river on their way to the Wilikin Village. Spreading the rumor of a treasure onboard the ship, the result brought the evil seadog and his crew to the ship where the Skylanders launched an attack on the unsuspectig pirates. When Spyro was distracted by his weakened fire breath, Spy Rise saved his dragon companion from being swiped by Frightbeard's sword, allowing Wallop to deliver the finishing blow to Frightbeard. Afterwards the Skylanders wondered why Spyro's fire powers weren't working.
- Health: 270 (max. 540)
- Speed: 43 (max. 91)
- Armor: 18 (max. 48)
- Critical Hit: 8 (max. 58)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 120
- Defense: 150
- Agility: 120
- Luck: 130
|Spyder Blaster||Spyder Scanner S3||Spyder Sting||Future Tech|
Press Attack 1 to shoot 3 spyder projectiles that slow any enemies it hits.
Hold Attack 3 for a short time to scan enemies, release to shoot a high-powered laser. Fully scanned enemies take additional damage.
Press Attack 1 next to an enemy with low health to sting them and steal some health!
Super Spy Scanner S3 and Spyder Blaster do increased damage.
Electroweb Pulse Bomb
|Spy with a Golden Hand|
Gain a new golden blaster that shoots five projectiles at once.
|Spyder Climb||Spyder Mine||Spyder Mine 002||Rapid Laser Legs V17|
Press Attack 2 to climb into the air with electro web, dropping back down will damage nearby enemies.
Press Attack 2 to climb into the air and drop a spyder mine that will seek out and explode on nearby enemies.
Press Attack 2 to climb into the air, dropping two spyder mines at once.
Press Attack 2 to climb into the air, Hold Attack 2 while in the air to drop down and shoot electric bolts at enemies.
|Omega Sky Laser|
Hold Attack 1 while in the sky to shoot down a massive laser that stuns enemies.
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- 3DSpower1 (Primary Attack): 3DSpower1desc
- 3DSpower2 (Secondary Attack): 3DSpower2desc
- SWAPpower (SWAP Force Power): SWAPpowerdesc
- 3DSupgrade1 (requires level: 3DSupgrade1level): 3DSupgrade1desc
- 3DSupgrade2 (requires level: 3DSupgrade2level): 3DSupgrade2desc
- 3DSupgrade3 (requires level: 3DSupgrade3level): 3DSupgrade3desc
- "It's Classified!"
- "Fortune favors the brave!"
- "Time to infiltrate!"
- "I spy...Victory!"
- "On the case!"
- "Rising above!"
- "Dropping like flies!"
- "Power surge!" - leveling up
- "More power!" - leveling up
- "You know, this is classified information" - when checking stats
- "For your eyes only!" - when checking stats
- "Going incognito!" - when wearing a hat
- "A master of disguise!" - when wearing a hat
- "Code name accepted!" - when given a new nickname
- An excellent new alias!"
- Spy Rise's bottom half is capable of avoiding damage from bombs and mines as well as wiping them out while performing Spyder Climb.
- He and Wash Buckler are the only two SWAP Force Skylanders with a Climb Ability.
- Spy Rise is ambidextrous, as demonstrated whenever he uses his Spyder Shooter and Spyder Scanner S3 with his left hand whereas he uses his right one for the Spyder Sting, Cocoon Spinner and/or Electroweb Pulse Bomb.
- He is the only Skylander capable of measuring enemies' health bars, with his Spyder Scanner S3.
- When he performs the Spyder Climb, he is capable of wiping out explosive mines without receiving damage. He can also avoid getting hit by enemies and bosses.
- While standing still, he sneezes, making his goggles fall onto his face and obscuring his eyes until he lifts them back onto his forehead.
- If you look really closely at Spy Rise's left hand while using Cocoon Spinner, it is quite similar to how Spider-Man shoots web from the Marvel Comics.
- Spy Rise is voiced by J.B. Blanc, who also voices Hood Sickle.
- He, and Blast Zone are the only Swap Force Skylanders to not wear a belt.
- If he has Boom Jet's legs, he is called Spy Jet, the shortest name of all the SWAP Force combinations.
- His Spyder Scanner S3 is a pun on the Samsung Galaxy S3.
- He is one of the few Swap Force Skylanders to not have any counterparts or variants. The others are Boom Jet, Stink Bomb, Trap Shadow, Doom Stone and Rubble Rouser.
- He and Dr. Krankcase are similar in the following ways.
- Both are Tech-elemental characters.
- Both have range weapons.
- Both have spider-like legs.
- Both have goggles on their foreheads.
- His name is a play on "high rise".