|This article is also viewed at the Spyro Wiki.|
- “All Fired Up!”
- —Spry's official catchphrase
Spry is an eager young dragon who wants to fight evil whenever he can. He's good at learning things quickly, which is a very important part of teamwork. He can be a little impulsive from time to time, but that's just because he loves being a hero so much.
The Skylander Minis started off as regular "Sidekicks", assisting the Skylanders on many exciting adventures. And what they lacked in size they more than made up for in courage. Ultimately determined to become full-fledged heroes, they trained at the Skylands Academy - honing their powers and skills until they were ready. Now, they stand side by side with their full grown counterparts, ready to defend Skylands against Kaos and his evil minions.
The Kaos Trap
Spry was one of the Minis who attended their first day of school at the Skylanders Academy.
- Health: 280 (max. 560)
- Speed: 70 (max. 118)
- Armor: 18 (max. 48)
- Critical Hit: 30 (max. 80)
- Elemental Power: 60 (max. 110)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 70
- Defense: 60
- Agility: 120
- Luck: 100
- In the game, Spry's spines are completely purple.
- In the 3DS version, he calls himself "Spyro" instead of "Spry".
- Paul Reiche stated that Spry is Spyro's little brother or cousin. 
- In Skylanders: SuperChargers, Spry seems to be the only Mini who doesn't have his voice pitched up.
- Spry's eyes are so big, it takes him twice as long to blink.
- Despite his regular counterpart having a different voice actor in Imaginators, Spry's voice remains unchanged, making him the only mini to have a unique voice.
- Skylanders Universe: The Complete Collection (2015), page 116
- CEOs Talk Skylanders Trap Team - Tablet, Minis & New Trap Masters
- Lets Play Skylanders: Trap Team! Official Chapter 5 Playthrough (Chef Zeppelin) 5:30