Soul Gems are glowing gem-like treasures that unlock a special upgrade for a specific Skylander with their pictures in the middle. They are found throughout various levels in the console games of the Skylanders series.
- Most of the Expansion Pack and Adventure Pack Skylanders have their Soul Gems in the levels they come with.
- In Giants and Trap Team, two different songs can play when you get a Soul Gem; this normally depends if you get it with a Giant, or another Skylander.
- In Swap Force, the order of the Soul Gems are found may indicate the release of the Skylander, (for instance, Pop Thorn to Roller Brawl Wave 1 release, Grilla Drilla to Fire Kraken Wave 2, Smolderdash to Rubble Rouser Wave 3, and Fryno to Doom Stone Wave 4).
- In Swap Force, the SWAP Force theme song will play after finding a Soul Gem, no matter which Skylander you use to collect it.
- As of Imaginators, no Starter Pack Skylanders have had their Soul Gems in the first level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.