- “Just your average plant monster dog.”
- —Villain Vault
Slobber Trap is a rock dog who is one of the playable Water villains in Skylanders: Trap Team. He was encountered on Know-It-All Island, where he ambushed the Skylanders after their fight against a group of Trolls. After his Troll minions were defeated, Slobber Trap engaged the Skylanders in battle, but was subdued and captured.
Slobber Trap can lunge at his enemies and use his weight to damage them. He can also leave a trail of saliva that slows his opponents down.
- You fell right into MY trap! Arf!"
- "Can't teach an old dog new tricks!"
- "Oh come on! I'll be good! I'll be good!"
- (whimpers) "Is it too late to say I'M SOORRRRRYYY...!?" - When trapping
- "Hey! What's going on here?! Is this because I tried to bite you? Come on, I thought you were the mailman!" - when trapped
- "Oh, well. Guess it's better to be a good dog than a bad dog."
- "Let's play FEEEEEEETCH!!!!" - when entering the game
- "Let me at 'em, let me at 'em!"
- "Rrr, let me at 'em!"
- "Here I come!"
- "It isn't the size of the dog in the fight!"
- "Dog dish!"
- "Arf arf!"
- "Oh yeaaah!"
- "Rock dash!"
- "This is fun!"
- "So what do you got to eat around here? I'll take anything but broccoli or imitation broccoli, yuck."
- "I never ran with that Doom Raiders pack, ya know? *sniffs* I never trusted their smell."
- "Probably best to keep me away from the Skaletones. Heh heh, can't trust a dog with all those bones!"
- "Oh? You lookin' like you could use some help there, buddy."
- "It's great to get out there for some excercise!" - Time Out
- "Eh heh! We'll have to do that again sometime!"
- "That was more fun than playing at the park! Gotta rest, though."
- "Not ready yet! Come back later." - No Timer
- "Rrrrr! Gotta recharge!"
- "C'mon, let me go mad dog on this place!" - Full Timer
- "Wanna see something cool? Arf arf, tag me in!"
- "All charged up in here!"
- "Oh yeah yeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeah! I wanna do that. Can I please? Please?" - Quest
- "Arf arf! I come from the famous breed of dog-slash-plant-monsters!" - checking stats
- Know-It-All Island - Gumbus' Fortune
Villain Theme ♫
Slobber Trap's theme is Freetown, from APM Music.
- His name is similar to Slobber Tooth's.
- He is the fourth playable canine in the series, after Hot Dog, Wolfgang, and Funny Bone and before Flare Wolf.
- His quote when being sucked into the vortex is the same as Bruiser Cruiser's.
- He's the first non-Doom Raider villain who, after being seen for first time, escapes the Skylanders and engage them later (other villains to do this are Bruiser Cruiser, Bomb Shell, Eye Scream, Rage Mage and Mab Lobs)
- On his artwork, the flower on his head is red as if it were tropical. In game, the flower is white.