|This article is about the character within the Skylanders Academy continuity. You may be looking for the Skylander canon to the main storyline.|
- “I hope you're ready to never have one iota of fun again, cadet.”
- “One day the sun's gonna explode.”
- —Roller Brawl
- “Heh. Yeah, I like the cut of your jib.”
- —Jet-Vac, Belly of the Beast
Roller Brawl is a Skylander cadet in Skylanders Academy.
Roller Brawl is easily impressed and more focused in having fun with her fellow cadets, Wind-Up and Hex. Like them, she has misguided ideas about her unique characteristic, thinking it consists of her balancing ability. Out of her relationship with the cadets and Skylanders, however, she is cynical and pessimistic.
Roller Brawl can attack with her claws and bladed rollers, using her sense of balance for acrobatic feats.
In Dream Girls, she was one of the students watching Stealth Elf's performance in training, and like the other characters in the Academy, is tormented by Dreamcatcher's sheep-related nightmares. She is later seen in the elf ninja's SED talk.
In Beard Science, she and her fellow cadets are having a grooming class with Master Eon, until he senses nearby evil and goes with them to investigate. For the rest of the episode, the cadets are attempting to discover their unique ability through various games.
In Assault on Skylander Academy, the cadets and some Skylanders defend the Academy from the Doom Raiders' ill-fated infiltration, but despite Roller Brawl, Hex and Bad Breath's attempts to defend the doors to the Academy from an empowered Kaos, they are subdued.
- Roller Brawl's course year is unknown, as she frequently hangs out with both the first-year Wind-Up and the fourth-year Hex.
- As revealed by Eruptor in Elementary, My Dear Eruptor, Roller Brawl wears two pairs of socks because her feet are too small for her skates.