- “Go Ahead - Snake My Day!”
- —Quickdraw Rattle Shake's official catchphrase
Some say Rattle Shake was the best tracker in the Cloudbreak Islands. Others say he could strike the center of a gold coin at a thousand paces. But the legend of Rattle Shake was immortalized when he found himself trapped by the Black Hat Gang, the infamous group of cowboys who literally were large cows... and evil ones at that. They threatened to plunder the local village unless Rattle Shake led them inside the magical volcano Mt. Cloudbreak, where they hoped to discover enchanted treasure. Badly outnumbered, the ever calm Rattle Shake magically summoned every snake in the area and overtook the notorious bovines in an epic fight. The tale of his heroism was heard by Master Eon, who then recruited him to the Skylanders.
- Health: 280 (max. 560)
- Speed: 43 (max. 91)
- Armor: 12 (max. 42)
- Critical Hit: 8 (max. 58)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 85
- Defense: 100
- Agility: 145
- Luck: 130
- Quickdraw Rattle Shake is the first non-Legendary Undead variant.
- In Swap Force, his ammo snake was the same color as his original counterpart's. However, in Trap Team, the color has been corrected to match with his artwork.