- “The Master of Mystery!”
- —Mysticat's official catchphrase
For centuries, Mysticat and the great Sphinxes guarded the entrance to the Enchanted Desert with their famous riddles, which few could solve. Mysticat was a curious creature, and had his own question that even he could not answer. He was puzzled as to why others wanted to enter the Enchanted Desert so badly. So he decided to venture himself to find the answer. But instead of finding answers, he was attacked by wandering gypsies and evil sand raiders that scoured the desert for lost treasure. After fighting them off with his impressive sorcery skills, he returned to the elders and explained what happened. It was then that they revealed the true nature of the desert to him. They told him that what he saw was a vision of his own destiny - and that he was meant to protect all of Skylands, not just the Enchanted Desert. Master Eon was then invited to enter the desert to meet Mysticat to see if their two destinies were intertwined. When Eon emerged the next day, it was clear to him that Mysticat was meant to be one of his best Senseis... and that he would one day shave his beard. But he kept that part to himself.
Mysticat can shoot magical beams out of his staff, and create a wave of energy to push back enemies. He can throw his staff which generates a clone of himself that helps him fight. Mysticat can also become invisible and gain immense speed while invisible. In additional upgrades, he is able to leave behind a magic decoy before disappearing.
Mysticat can even conjure magical balls of yarn which seek out foes and explode upon impact. His Soul Gem allows him to create a rift which shoots out cat familiars, and spawns a copy cat as well. His Sky-Chi power lets Mysticat to temporarily leivitate himself, and create a giant Cat Familiar that shoots out smaller balls of of yarn as well.
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 200
- Defense: 140
- Agility: 300
- Luck: 160
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
Requires unlocking from the
Sorcerer Sensei Shrine
|Laser Painter||Paw Print||
Domo Arigato Hisster Rift-boto
Press Attack 1 to channel a beam in front of you. Press it thrice to push back enemies with a laser wave.
Press Attack 2 to throw a magical staff that creates a Copy Cat that attacks with its own Laser Painter.
Hold Attack 1 to conjure a rift that shoots homing projectiles and creates a Copy Cat.
|Help Meow-t||Disappurring Act||Cat's Familiar||Pawsome Painter|
You can now have up to two Copy Cats active at a time.
Press Attack 3 to leave a decoy. You become invisible and run really fast. Reappear with an explosion at your location and your decoy's location.
Press Attack 1 to create magical yarnballs that circle around you.
Your lasers hit an additional time. Attack 1 triple-combo shoots a wider laser spread.
|Cat-astrophic Chasers||Patience is a Fur-tue||Fur-st Degree Purr-ns|
Conjure 4 Cat's Familiars when you press Attack 1. They will do increased damage each time they hit an enemy.
Lasers are larger and increase in damage over time. Attack 1 triple-combo casts a much wider laser spread.
Copy Cats create an explosion of magical energy when hit with a laser or a Cat's Familiar. Copy Cats also create this explosion when they time out.
|Meow You See Me...|
|The Feline's Mutual||Keep Your Fur-ends Close||Not Kitten Around|
Disapurring Act's explosion hits harder and wider. Press Attack 3 to now cause an explosion when entering stealth.
Hold Attack 3 when you are invisible to cause your Copy Cats to charge at nearby target for area damage. Your decoy explodes shortly afterwards too.
You can now have three Copy Cats active at a time. Their charging explosion is stronger, as well as the decoy's explosion.
- "The Master of Mystery!"
- "Here's a riddle - who can make all of your Imaginators stronger? Me!" - Sensei Training Bonus
- "And oh yeah, I've got another one for you - who's got a secret technique to teach the Sorcerer Class? Me, again!" - Secret Technique Bonus
- "Here today, gong tomorrow." - ringing a Battle Gong
- "Meow you see me!"
- "Paw power!"
- "Tooth and claw!"
- "None shall pass, except for me."
- "Who dares confront me?"
- "King of beasts!"
- "A spellbinding display!"
- "You call that a challenge?"
- "Can't jinx the sphinx!"
- "Drawing a lion in the sand!"
- "There is no riddle I cannot solve!"
- "Meee-wow!" - level up
- "Hmm, most puzzling." - checking stats
- "Behold hieroglyphics!"
- "The cat's out of the bag!" - Sky-Chi - Domo Arigato Hisster Rift-Boto
- "Cat's all, folks! Ha ha ha ha!" - End of Sky-Chi
- Mysticat and Knight Mare both have a centaur-like structure.
- He slightly resembles the Conway High School version of the Wampus cat.
- The feline's usage of riddles also resembles the behavior of the mythological Sphinx.
- Mysticat grants the King's Tail piece to Imaginators when first placed on the portal, and the Mysticat Staff when the feline's Shrine is opened.
- One of his quotes "Cat's all, folks!" may have been a play on the Looney Tunes quote, "That's all, folks!"
- Mysticat hisses loudly while jumping
- Like real life cats, one his idle animations is also suddenly jumping with surprise despite no obvious threat.
- Mysticat has a feminine voice despite being a male. This is because he is voiced by a female voice actress.
- This would make him the first playable character to have a voice actor of the opposite gender.
- The name of his Sky Chi is a reference to the song “Mister Roboto” by the band Styx.