- “Armed and Dangerous!”
- —Legendary Slam Bam's official catchphrase
For centuries, Skylanders have competed in gladiator-style events inside epic arenas of sport, where only the greatest of combatants become immortalized as magical, golden statues that stand watch as guardians. These are the Legendary Skylanders. Whenever the world is in peril, special Portal Masters can bring these statues to life and summon the Legendary Skylanders to defend Skylands against any evil that threatens it.
- Health: 310 (max. 620)
- Speed: 35 (max. 83)
- Armor: 36 (max. 66)
- Critical Hit: 30 (max. 80)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 95
- Defense: 95
- Agility: 50
- Luck: 40
- Before upgrading Legendary Slam Bam, the only thing golden is his nails.
- If you choose the Glacier Hit path and fully upgrade Legendary Slam Bam, the only thing golden will be his nails and eyewear.
- Legendary Slam Bam and Starcast are similar in the following ways:
- Both have four arms.
- Both have a gold and dark blue color scheme.
- Both are hunched and have hair on the back of their heads. However, it's unclear if Starcast's "hair" is actually some sort of fur or is another material.