- “Taking Charge!”
- —Head Rush's official catchphrase
Head Rush's positive attitude is an inspiration to her friends. She may not think of herself as a great leader, but Master Eon and the Skylanders knows that she is on a path to greatness. In Ring of Heroes, she's supportive of her allies, always trying to find a quality that they might be overlooking in their skills.
Head Rush was raised in a small village that had fallen under the spell of a powerful Harvest Sphinx, who forced the frightened villagers to plow the vast fields of golden grass for his own benefit. Although there were many villagers, no individual was brave enough to confront the Sphinx and put an end to its rule. But Head Rush believed there was a chance to fight back if she could somehow inspire her people to stand together. Charging through her village, Head Rush shouted a mighty yodel that woke the villagers from their spell! With the village behind her, she then led the charge to drive the Sphinx from the island for good. For her leadership and bravery, she was made part of the Trap Team, where she uses her giant Traptanium Horns to take charge of evil!
- Health: 340 (max. 680)
- Speed: 60 (max. 108)
- Armor: 48 (max. 78)
- Critical Hit: 10 (max. 60)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 110
- Defense: 220
- Agility: 110
- Luck: 80
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
Press Attack 1 to head bash enemies, hold Attack 1 to charge ahead.
Stomp the ground so hard, anything nearby takes damage.
|Mega Stomp||Yodel||Stomping On Air||Charge Control|
Press Attack 2, 2 and 2 for a Mega Stomp Combo.
Perform a powerful yodeling attack, damaging all enemies within earshot.
While in the air, press Attack 2 to stomp down with more power.
Can turn while performing a charge attack, which also does extra damage.
|Lungs of Steel|
|High Note||Modulate Yodel||Forget Breaking Glass|
Yodel attack does extra damage.
Yodel attack does even MORE damage, and you can control the pitch with the left control stick.
Yodel attack is so loud, it destroys the ground beneath you.
|A Stomp To Remember||Power Steering||Omega Stomp|
Stomp attack does extra damage.
Turning during a charge attack makes it do additional damage with each turn.
Stomp attack does extra damage and destroys the ground beneath you.
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- Head Banging (Primary Attack): Press (Y) to headbang and deal damage to enemies around.
- Stomp (Secondary Attack): Press (X) to stomp the ground, dealing damage all around.
- Lungs of Steel (requires level: 3): Hold (X) to sing away and damage anyone in hearing range.
- Head Banging (requires level: 6): Hold (Y) to headbang the ground repeatedly and deal damage to enemies around.
- Big Bang Stomp (requires level: 9): Press (X), (X), (X) to perform a stomp combo with a big stomp finisher where Head Rush sinks into the ground.
Trap Attack Preview
- "Taking Charge!"
- "Head rush!"
- "Only fools rush into battle!"
- "You call that a challenge?"
- "Follow my lead!"
- "Rush & crush!"
- "Rushing in!"
- "Ready to rush!"
- "No holding back!"
- "Took it by the horns!"
- "Nothing stands in my way!"
- "A fine haul!" - when opening a treasure chest
- "Ready for battle!" - when Traptanium Horns glow
- "Feeling charged!"
- "Power rush!" - when leveling up
- "Brains and brawn!"
- "Even stronger than I imagined!" - when checking out stats
- "As the runes foretold!"
- "This name sounds epic!" - when given a nickname
- "Has a nice ring to it!"
- "A striking look for me." - when given a hat
- "Hm, this looks good with my horns."
- Head Rush and Blastermind are the only two Trap Masters with Traptanium attached to their helmets.
- She is probably inspired by the traditional depictions of singers playing the role of Valkyries in Richard Wagner's operas like The Valkyrie or Siegfried.
- She is voiced by Audrey Wasilewski, who also voiced Stealth Elf.
- Head Rush is the second female Earth Skylander in the series(the first being Flashwing).
- Although her skin tone and lack of pupils make her look a lot like an Elf, she isn't mentioned to be one, and her ears aren't visible.
- Skylanders Universe: The Complete Collection (2015), page 35