- “My name's Gigantus and I wanna help too. I might be a little thick-headed but maybe I can show you a few things.”
Gigantus is a giant Rock Golem introduced in Skylanders: Giants. In the time of the Giants 10,000 years ago, he lived under the watchful eye of the Arkeyans. Even though he's admittedly a little thickheaded, he loves to help and knows a lot of ways to make himself useful. Gigantus appeared 10,000 years ago during the Time of the Giants, helping the the Giants learn what they can do, such as picking and throwing boulders, and jumping down to smash through holes. After jumping into a mine shaft, his whereabouts are unknown.
- "It's good to be giant cuz you could do stuff like this!" - right before he lifts a boulder
- "Okay Skylanders, let's go!"
- "Here's another cool thing Giants can do in certain places - Geronimo!" - right before he jumps into a mine shaft
- His name is often mistaken as 'Giganticus', which is in the name of one of Wham-Shell's upgrades.
- He was originally going to be the Life Giant, but he was scrapped in favor of Tree Rex.
- Gigantus didn't make further appearances after jumping into the mine shaft in Skylanders: Giants, and he only makes a small cameo in Lost Islands.
- In terms of appearance, he bears a similarity to the Stone Golem from Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure.
- Skylanders Lost Islands, Gigantus entry