|This article is about the character from the games. You may be looking for the character from the spin-off TV series.|
- “Speaks softly and carries a big fist.”
- —Villain Vault
Fisticuffs is an Evilikin who is one of the Dark elemental villains in Skylanders: Trap Team. He was summoned by Verl and the other Gillmen in the Secret Sewers of Supreme Stink to help determine whether the Skylanders were actually Skylanders. Though Verl had already seen enough, he let Fisticuffs attempt to prove his might against them anyway, since he was called in advance. In the end, his extending arm proved insufficient, as Fisticuffs was defeated and trapped.
- "Round one!"
- "I had more punch at a birthday party."
- "More choices than I can shake a fist at! Ahahahaha!"
- "Someone's going to get a beatdown for this! I promise YOOOUUUUU.....!!" - when trapped
- "What did I ever do to deserve being locked up in a trap like this? Think about it! What do you mean 'you already have'?!"
- "Sounds like it's time for me to switch stances then."
- "I'm ready to ruff it up!"
- "Coming up SWINGIIIIIINNNN'!!"
- "No split decision here!"
- "Watch me do this!" - When tagged in.
- "My stats pack a punch!" - When checking stats.
- Hey, did I just hear my name? Bring me in so we can have a sit down." - Quest
- "Watch the birdy!
- Monster Marsh - Outhouse Back-In House
Villain Theme ♫
Fisticuffs' theme is Sporting Motivation, from APM Music.
- The word "Fisticuffs" means fighting with fists.
- Unlike in his artwork, Fisticuffs' silver parts are tungsten in the game.
- Fisticuffs' right hand is bigger than his left one and has three fingers, whereas the left hand has four.
- He is the only villain to be summoned by a character who isn't a Doom Raider.
- He is voiced by Travis Willingham, who also voices Eye-Brawl, Doom Stone, Count Moneybone and Buzz.
- Fisticuffs makes a brief cameo in the first season of Skylanders Academy TV show, as a villain Master Eon and Snap Shot fought in a flashback; long before his full appearance in Season 2.