- “You don't know 'hot' until you've met these guys.”
- —Ring of Heroes Relationship Description
Fire is one of the most ancient sources of power in all of Skylands; even Hugo's research suggests that it existed even before written records began. Being the brightest of the elements, Fire plays an important role in helping keep The Darkness at bay. Skylanders powered by the Fire Element, such as Flameslinger and Eruptor, have proven highly effective in defending Skylands from the evil Kaos.
Water is the natural enemy of Fire, and Fire Skylanders must be extra cautious when dealing with the Water Element, or they may find their flames well and extinguished. In Skylanders: Ring of Heroes, Fire is strong against Air and Undead, but weak against Water and Tech.
Skylanders who are associated with this element uses the manipulation of fire to burn down and sear their foes. They can travel through lava unharmed and can use furnaces as teleporters after opening a Fire elemental gate. Fire Skylanders can also light up dark areas in certain levels (such as Darklight Crypt) with their attacks. Their abilities can defeat the Rotting Robbies (who can only be harmed by fire and cannons). Fire-based Skylanders stand on a pedestal made of flames when they're in their toy form.
In the turret sections of Skylanders: Trap Team, Fire Skylanders can use the ability Inferno, which defeats enemies instantly with an explosion. In Kaos Doom Challenge, their towers are furnace-powered flamethrowers, which can be upgraded into having even more fuel and bellows for hotter fire.
In Skylanders: SuperChargers, Fire-aligned Portal Master Powers include a damaging flame aura, attack boosts, and searing steam. Those are distributed in several conditions, and the names are as follows:
- Flame Shield - Fire Skylanders get a damaging flame aura in a Fire Zone.
- Scalding Entrance - Fire Skylanders hit enemies with damaging steam when summoned.
- Searing Strike - Fire Skylander attacks have a chance to hit enemies with damaging steam.
- Fiery Fuel - A chance for Fire Skylanders hit in a Fire Zone to gain a temporary Attack boost.
- Fiery Desperation - Fire Skylanders get a damaging flame aura when their health is low.
Fire Imaginators can choose four abilities as their secondary attack:
|Fire Elemental Imaginator Powers|
The first two of these powers are unlocked at the start of the game, the other two are unlocked by leveling up your Imaginator.
Mastered Burning Dash
Mastered Meteor Shower
Mastered Tri Flame
The default color schemes for Fire Imaginators include Flame Strike, Crimson Flame, Hot Stuff, Spicy Mustard, Candle Light, Sizzle Spark and Magna Might. Parts unlocked by Fire Creation Crystals are from the Fire Dancer set, including a full tattoed body with many ornaments and a feather headpiece.
Fire Elemental Characters
|Chef Pepper Jack|
Fire Elemental Items
| Fire Traps
|Fire Creation Crystals|
| Hot Streak
|Chef Pepper Jack's Toaster Bomber|
Battlecast Spell Cards
Fire Spells are used for raw, continuous damage. Either by lingering and fixed damage, blocking healing and encouraging multiple spells in one turn, they are an asset in taking down single enemies quickly.
The scrapped Fire team spell is the Column of Fire, summoned by the Fire characters of the team and causing more damage the more there are on it.
|Fire Hose||Too Hot To Handle||Flame Wave|
|Hot Pants - Gear||Noxious Firebrand - Relic||Slow Burn|
|Trial By Fire||5th Degree Burn||Fuel For The Fire|
|Brimstone - Relic||Fireball||Stoke The Flame|
|Soul Scorch||Column of Fire|
- In Skylanders: Giants, the music from Quicksilver Vault plays in the Fire elemental zones.
- Hot Head and Hot Dog are the only Skylanders to have the word 'Hot' in their names.
- Half of the Fire Skylanders have the word "burn" in their catchphrases.
- Fire is the second element to have two dragons (Sunburn and Fire Kraken), the first being Earth, while Air, Life and Water are tied for third.
- This is the only element with a non-Core dragon.
- This is the first element to include its name on its Skylanders (Fire Kraken, Spitfire and Wildfire), the second being Light and the third being Air.
- Smolderdash, Torch and Ember are currently the only female Skylanders in the Fire element.
- This is currently the only element without a Series 2 Dragon Skylander.
- This was the last original element to get a female Skylander.
- This element contains two Skylanders who ride bikes, Fryno and Lava Lance Eruptor.
- Like Undead and Dark, before the Light element was revealed, the Fire element was associated with brightness.
- Fire, Water and Life are the main three elements to appear in most starter packs.
- This, Dark and Water are the only elements whose Villain Senseis were originally from other elements. (In this element, Tae Kwon Crow, originally a Dark Villain.)
- This and the Air element are the only elements to have only one Eon's Elite Skylander.