- “Don't recommend playing patty cake with him.”
- —Villain Vault
Eye Five has a violent and dim-witted personality. He has a fondness for hand puns as well and constantly uses them while battling Skylanders.
Eye Five attacks enemies by smashing them with his enormous fists and can charge while doing so, pounding any enemies in his path. He can also fire an electric pulse from his eyes that blows back enemies and greatly enhances his attack speed for a short time.
- "Talk to the hand! Hahahahaha!"
- "Just wait till I get my hands on you!"
- "Tough decision huh? Well, let me know when you need a hand. Ah ha ha ha!"
- "Hey! This is kind of fun! Wheeeeeee...!"
- "Whoa! This is really weird in here. It's like the outside, only inside."
- "I am? Oh, okay then."
- "Let me lend a hand!"
- "Need a haaaaaannndd??"
- "Here I come!"
- "Hands down!"
- "Low five!"
- "I'm the best, hands down!"
- "EYE Like it!"
- "I also have good hand eye coordination!" - When checking stats
- "Someone needs a helping hand? Well I've got two of them." - Quest
- Rainfish Riviera - Chongo!
Villain Theme ♫
Eye Five's theme is Afternoon Jive, from APM Music.
- His name is a pun on the phrase "high five", which is the name of a Skylander.
- Coincidentally, they are both introduced in Skylanders: Trap Team.
- Eye Five's Villain Quest has the most amount of enemy counterparts.
- Despite being named "Eye Five", he only has four fingers on each hand.
- Eye Five's design is similar to Krumm from the cartoon series Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, and the Pale Man from the movie Pan's Labyrinth.
- His capture sequence phrase is shared by Krankenstein.
- Eye Five might be based on the Japanese Yōkai , Tenome,
- He was the only defensive Light elemental villain in Skylanders: Ring of Heroes, before all Villain gameplay was removed.