- “Let's Make Some Noise!”
- —Echo's official catchphrase
Echo lived in an undersea kingdom that was built around an enormous oyster shell, and at its center was the Pearl of Wisdom. Every day water dragons from all around the kingdom would come to ask questions of the Pearl. Because this was a sacred ritual, anyone living near the Pearl were required to speak only in whispers. This was challenging for Echo, who lived directly next to it. She had a gift – and it was loud – and often got her in trouble. One day, a gang of sea horses known as the Aqua Jocks rode into town and claimed the Pearl for themselves. They cast an unbreakable bubble around it and began dragging it away with enormous chains. The nearby water dragons, who had been quiet for so long, were unable to even call for help. Then Echo appeared – and with her loudest sonar blast, she shattered the bubble and blew the sea horses out of the kingdom! Her heroic actions caught the attention of Gill Grunt, who recruited her as a Skylander. Now Echo sounds off against evil all throughout Skylands!
Echo holds the ability to release powerful sound waves by screaming, and breathe explosive bubbles that pump with the musical beat. She can also create a sonic slam to knock away her enemies.
- Health: 270 (max. 540)
- Speed: 50 (max. 98)
- Armor: 42 (max. 72)
- Critical Hit: 20 (max. 70)
- Elemental Power: 46 (max. 96)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 50
- Defense: 200
- Agility: 60
- Luck: 90
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
|Siren Scream||Bubble Bombs||
Call of the Siren
Press Attack 1 for a Siren Scream, damaging enemies.
Press Attack 2 to create explosive bubbles that move to the beat.
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone/Power Pods.
|Sonic Slam||Pitch Control||4-Beat||Subsonic|
Press Attack 3 to create a sonic slam, damaging enemies on the ground.
Can hold the Siren Scream notes for longer, doing more damaging.
Deploy up to 4 Bubble bombs at any time, which now do extra damage.
Sonic Slam now creates an aftershock that deals extra damage.
|Bubble Shield||Power Pop||Burst My Bubble|
Hold Attack 2 to protect yourself in a bubble that absorbs damage until it pops.
All Bubble Bombs do MAXIMUM damage at an increased range.
While in a Bubble Shield, press Attack 3 to make it explode and damage nearby enemies..
|Ultimate Pitch Control||Scream Out||Ultrasound|
Hold Attack 1 indefinitely for an never-ending Siren Scream.
Quickly press Attack 1 again after a Siren Scream to deliver a powerful shout attack.
Hold Attack 3 to charge the Sonic Slam attack and unleash another, more powerful burst.
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- Sound Wave (Primary Attack): Press (X) to shoot a sound wave forward that hurt enemies multiple times.
- Bubbles (Secondary Attack): Press (X) to fire a bubble that can explode when it touches an enemy. It will also burst if hit with a Sound Wave!
- Shockwave (requires level: 3): Press (X) while in mid-air to pound the ground, sending a shockwave around.
- Bubble Shield (requires level: 6): Hold (X) to make a Bubble Shield that increases defense. This shield can absorb another bubble for even more protection.
- Tidal Wave (requires level: 9): Hold (Y) to charge up the Sound Wave. Release (Y) when ready to fire a more powerful wave with a bigger range.
- "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- "Sonar strike!"
- "Sounding off!"
- "Bubble up!" - when using Bounce Pads
- "Shout it out!"
- "Quake in my wake!"
- "You should've taken a dive!"
- "The sound of victory!"
- "Bubble blast!"
- "Singing a different tune!"
- "Coming through, loud and clear!"
- "More to explore!"
- "Breaking through!"
- "Surging ahead!"
- "Taking the plunge!"
- "Diving right in!"
- "Quake in my wake!"
- "The sound of victory!"
- "Power wave!" - when leveled up
- "Serve it up!"
- "Oooh, gifts of the sea!" - when opening a treasure chest
- "An overflow of riches!"
- "Coming through loud and clear!"
- "Reaching a high watermark!" - when viewing stats
- "Some noteworthy numbers!"
- "Looking in tune with the times!" - when selecting a hat
- "I have good vibes wearing this."
- "This name is music to my ears!" - when given a nickname
- "Sounds a little out of tune!"
- She is named after a reflection of sound, which can occur within a hallway with no soft materials.
- She is the second dragon Skylander in the Water element (the first being Zap).
- Despite being a water dragon, Echo resembles a seahorse.
- When idle, Echo sings and moves to the beat of the music she's listening to with her seashell headphones, with three different variations.
- Like the other known female dragons, Cynder, Flashwing, Spotlight and Whirlwind, Echo has no visible teeth.
- In her Singalong path in Trap Team, the Ultrasound upgrade when fully charged is one of the strongest attacks that a Skylander could do.
- While charging up the Ultrasound attack, it disrupts the theme music of any level or villain battles momentarily replacing it with dance music as Echo dances.
- Echo has a great resemblance to the Dazzlings such as Sonata Dusk from the animated superhero/musical film, My Little Pony Equestria Girls 2: Rainbow Rocks, namely the fact Sonata Dusk and Echo share the same color scheme of light/dark blue and are mainly under-water adapted quadrupeds with powerful song abilities.
- Both Echo and Cynder wear punk-styled jewelry on their neck and front legs.
- Kimberly Brooks' instagram post
- Skylanders Universe: The Complete Collection (2015), page 196
- Skylander Trap Team: Master Eon's Official Guide, page 74