While on a special mission, a team of Skylanders discovered a secret lair where Kaos was experimenting with a new discovery -- Petrified Darkness -- which he initially intended to use to stage a coup against Skylands. In their fight to stop Kaos, the lair exploded, releasing a cloud of pure Darkness. The Skylanders knew they couldn't let it escape, so they absorbed this energy, transforming them into dark versions of themselves. Fortunately, Spyro learned to tame that darkness within him long ago. So with his help, these Skylanders now have also learned to control it -- combining its power with their own to fight Kaos and the forces of evil.
- Health: 270 (max. 540)
- Speed: 50 (max. 98)
- Armor: 12 (max. 42)
- Critical Hit: 10 (max. 60)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 75
- Defense: 40
- Agility: 130
- Luck: 80
- She is the second Dark Edition Skylander to be announced (the first being Dark Spyro).
- Her Stealthier Decoy makes her eyes glow purple instead of green.
- However, in her figure form and Trap Team, her eyes glow green.
- Her scarecrows have gray or silver heads.
- Unlike her normal S3 counterpart, Dark Stealth Elf wears her full black ninja costume except for the hood part where she needs to purchase her Wow Pow in order to get it. But in Trap Team, the hood part is now included even before the Wow Pow is bought. However, any hat she wears removes the top hooded part.
- While the S3 version of Dark Stealth Elf has silver skin, Dark Super Shot Stealth Elf has black skin.
- She is the second Alt Deco to have a repose (The first being Dark Spyro and the third being Legendary Jet-Vac.)
- Dark Stealth Elf was first shown in a K-Zone Magazine.
- Within the Magazine, she was identified as Dark Ninja Stealth Elf.
- She, Dark Super Shot Stealth Elf and Dark Golden Queen are the only dark edition counterparts of female Skylanders.
- K-Zone, Volume 14, Number 7, Page 6