- “Did That Just Happen?”
- —Déjà Vu's official catchphrase
Déjà Vu has one of those personalities that makes think you might have met her before.
On a remote island in Skylands, Déjà Vu tirelessly worked on a machine that would make the perfect three-minute egg in half the time. After pouring over countless magic tomes, and even consulting the lost plans used to create the legendary Tower of Time, she finally completed construction of the huge machine. Unfortunately, a gang of evil giant sea slugs, searching for a way to acquire super speed, learned of her machine and set about to take it at all costs. Slow, but well armed, the massive slugs bore down on the island. But rather than allow her work be used for evil, Déjà Vu quickly jumped into action and set the clock’s hands to thirteen – causing a time overload. Caught up in the blast, she was given an amazing power over time, which she then used to stop the evil slugs in their tracks and spin them home. Now as a Skylander, Déjà Vu uses her incredible powers to turn back the clock on evil!
ChampionsDéjà Vu is the main protagonist of the comic issue. She battled her way to the finals of the Legendary Tournament, in which the champion is honored with a statue of themselves on permanent display. In the semi-finals, Déjà Vu's latest opponent was Torch. She won the round, but discovered that Trail Blazer, Fist Bump and Fling Kong were to be her next opponents after a short intermission. The male Skylanders taunted Déjà Vu by boasting that only one of them would become the champion, and it wasn't going to be her. Discouraged, Déjà Vu left the arena to have some time alone.
She began doubting herself as being the most powerful Skylander until Spyro, the one who helps crown the champion of the Legendary Tournament, overheard Déjà Vu's words and encouraged her to believe in herself. The girl was reassured by Spyro's words, and when the Skylanders were called for the final round, Déjà Vu stepped back into the arena, confident and prepared for the challenge. During the finals, Fist Bump, Trail Blazer and Fling Kong ganged up on Déjà Vu, something she had guessed.
Despite being outnumbered, she was able to defeat all three male Skylanders by leaving exploding duplicates of herself around them. Déjà Vu was then crowned the new Legendary Champion, with Fist Bump, Fling Kong and Trail Blazer seeing the error of their ways and congratulating her. Spyro created a statue of Déjà Vu in her honor, which now stands along with the statues of other past champions.
- Health: 210 (max. 420)
- Speed: 60 (max. 108)
- Armor: 18 (max. 48)
- Critical Hit: 60 (max. 110)
- Elemental Power: 46 (max. 96)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 100
- Defense: 40
- Agility: 50
- Luck: 170
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
|Space-Time Shots||Past Selves||
Black Hole Beldom
Shoot a magical ball of time energy that homes in on enemies.
Press Button 2 to bring a version of your past self that explodes. Press Button 2 again to switch places with it.
|Time Shift||Long-Term Memory||Time Rifts Aplenty||Circular Logic|
Press Button 3 to create a Time Rift, damaging all who touch it. Shoot the Time Rift to create a black hole.
Past Selves last longer and replay a longer history.
Have more Time Rifts active at once. Time Rifts now attract Space-Time Shots.
Past Selves fire Time-Space Shots.
|Remember to Live|
|Explosion Déjà Vu||Time Heals All Wounds||Space-Time Duality|
When a Past Self explodes, the explosion is repeated 2 more times.
When a Past Self takes damage, you are healed.
Shoot two Space-Time Shots at once.
|Live to Remember|
|Warp Field||Past Self Paralysis||Go Out With a Bang|
Shoot a Past Self to create a warp field, pulling enemies towards the Past Self.
Past Selves do extra damage and freeze all nearby enemies.
When a Past Self explodes, or when you switch with it, it releases Space-Time Shots.
Space Time Shot (Active)
Mana cost: 4
Double Space Time Shot (Active)
Mana cost: 4
Universal Time (Active)
Mana cost: 1
Time Shift (Charge)
Mana cost: 0
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- 3DSpower1 (Primary Attack): 3DSpower1desc
- 3DSpower2 (Secondary Attack): 3DSpower2desc
- 3DSupgrade1 (requires level: 3DSupgrade1level): 3DSupgrade1desc
- 3DSupgrade2 (requires level: 3DSupgrade2level): 3DSupgrade2desc
- 3DSupgrade3 (requires level: 3DSupgrade3level): 3DSupgrade3desc
- "Did That Just Happen?"
- "Double the fun"
- "Back up"
- "It's go time!"
- "Second to none"
- "Here we go again!"
- "A victory to remember!"
- "Your time is up!"
- "Back again!"
- "Success is mine!"
- "Ooh, treasure beyond measure!" - after opening a treasure chest
- "Perfect timing!"
- "Infinite Power!" - when leveling up
- "Eternal Energy!"
- "A mage for the ages!" - when checking out stats
- "Standing the test of time!"
- "Hm, it's about time for a new name" - when given a nickname
- "Ohh, that's a stretch"
- "Hm, timeless fashion" - when given a hat
- "An interesting look for me" - when given a nickname
- Déjà Vu is also the feeling of having already experienced something that is actually happening for the first time.
- Her name is French for "Already Seen".
- She is the second female Magic Skylander to have her catchphrase end with a question mark (the first being Ninjini).
- Déjà Vu is the third Skylander figure to have glow-in-the-dark eyes while Stealth Elf is the first and Whisper Elf is the second.
- However, she is the first Magic element Skylander to have that concept.
- Déjà Vu's italian catchphrase is "È Successo Davvero?", which means and translates the same.
- ↑ Skylanders Universe: The Complete Collection (2015), page 118