A couple of arguing Mabu have stolen Bob, a mystical tiki skull, from his resting place at the throne of the Cursed Tiki Temple, causing its location, the Dragon Island, to come to life and attack the neighboring settlements. With the help of Cynder, the Skylander must take Bob back to his rightful place, facing the temple's traps and guardians.
Through Bob's recollections of his past, Dragon Island was crafted by the villagers as a monument to honor the Dragons. An evil curse would soon possess the island and use it to terrorize the people and their village. The dragons tried to use their magic to stop the curse but it wasn't enough. Eventually, a villager was chosen to transform into a magical statue that would seal the curse away for all eternity.
- Ride the airship to the Cursed Tiki Temple
- Enter the Cursed Tiki Temple
- Get to the Throne
Areas to Find
- Haunted Tiki Village
- Element: Sensei
- Flying Dragon Path
- Element: Air
- Tri Passage Antechamber
- Wyvern Skull Entrance
- Netherworld Battle
- Element: Earth
- Snap Trap Labyrinth
- Treacherous Side Path
- Cursed Throne Room
- The village stonemasons created all sorts of blocks, chopping blocks, pushing blocks, and chip off the old blocks.
- Though the arguing Mabu couple is never named, they appear to be a reference to Gary and Claire, the arguing Mabu couple from the Skylanders Academy TV spin-off, as both put themselves at a dangerous situation over the male Mabu's misguided actions, but are unable to agree on the mistake and solve the issue.
- According to a press release, the Cursed Tiki Temple Level Pack was slated for a release date of March 12, 2017. However, it was held back until April 7, 2017 for unknown reasons.
- One of the NPCs in a secret area mutters, "I, for one, welcome our new Dragon Island overlords." This is a reference to a famous line from Season 2 of The Simpsons, "I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords."