- “Don't cross Cross Crow!”
- —Villain Vault
Skylanders: Trap Team
After the Skylanders rescued Kaos from Wolfgang's grasp and before they pursued the werewolf 10,000 years into the future, they brought the avian hunter back to Time Town for his Villain Quest with Tessa and Whiskers, called "Skylands' Biggest Fans". She explain to the heroes that the local birds were not receiving enough wind to fly, and she needed Cross Crow's assistance to activate them so the birds could take flight again. After fighting through several enemies, Cross Crow succeeded at his task and was subsequently awarded with Tessa's thanks and a new outfit.
At an unknown timeframe, Cross Crow frequently botched a Mabu village's attempts in using their Elemental hot air balloon using his flying crow chariot and an army of Corn Hornets, seeing their attempt at honoring the Skylanders as an insult. When Spyro and Jet-Vac attempted to intervene, they were quickly dispatched, causing the crow to declare that flawless victory as "Cross Crow Day". When Jet-Vac helped the Mabu rebuild their balloon once again, Cross Crow returned to destroy it once and for all, but Spyro arrived with Jet-Vac's new armor and weaponry just in time, allowing them to defeat the crow and force him to retreat with a good amount of singed feathers.
- "Don't cross Cross Crow." — first appearance.
- "You can't hunt the hunter that is Cross Crow!"
- "Cross Crow has no need to get crossed up here!"
- “You can not capture CROSS CRRRROOOOWWWW!” — when trapping
- "So think you can capture Cross Crow and get away with it huh? Cross Crow is simply waiting for the opportunity to take flight!"
- "Cross Crow crossing onto the side of good? Then consider Cross Crow crossed.”
- "Choose Cross Crow!"
- "Cross Crow is superior, Portal Master. Choose Cross Crow!"
- "Cross Crow on the GOOOOOOOOOOO!” — entering the game
- "Cross Crow strong and ready to shoot!"
- "Cross Crow wins again!"
- “Cross Crow loaded up and ready for action!”
- “Cross Crow calls mighty bird swarm!”
- "Cross Crow summons bird swarm. Bird swarm, rise!"
- "Winged ruffians, attack for Cross Crow!"
- “Cross Crow taking off!”
- "Cross Crow thinks you should consider decorator. Cross Crow suggests something shiny."
- "Yeah, fine. Cross Crow will discover where the Skylanders keep their eggs."
- "You do not look so good, Skylander. Cross Crow here is your wingman!"
- "Time up! Cross Crow is out of action..." - Time Out
- "Cross Crow cocked and ready to fly!" - Quest
- "Cross Crow thinks this is super shiny." - checking stats
- Time Town - Skylands’ Biggest Fans
Villain Theme ♫
Cross Crow's theme is Tournament, from APM Music.
- He is the second water character to have a crossbow, the first being Punk Shock.
- Coincidentally, they are both Water-elemental playable characters.
- His Villain Vault description is the same as what he says in his first appearance. This makes him the second villain to have this feature; the first being Shield Shredder.
- He and Tae Kwon Crow are the only main story level villains who are not accompanied by any other trappable villain in their levels.
- Coincidentally, they are both crows.
- He and Chill both speak with Russian accents.
- Coincidentally, they are both of the water element.