- “Way to man up, Gary. Saved by a bandicoot.”
- —Claire, Crash Landing
Claire is a recurring Mabu in the Skylanders Academy TV show. Arguing or agreeing, she seems to be always accompanied by Gary. She can be identified by her pink dress and head bow. She is the original owner of the Hydra seen in the show, and also one of the anchors at Sky13 Action News.
The Mabu frequently calls Gary out on his mistakes harshly, despite knowing he will only argue more. She is greatly offended by insults at her mother, however, and will lose all composure.
Claire makes her first appearance in My Way or the Sky Way, walking around Uncle Merle's. She and Gary are hypnotized by Kaos' spinning arrow as he absentmindedly spins it with magic and are compelled by him to eat lizard gizzards, making him realize he can force another Mabu to do his bidding.
In Anger Mismanagement, the Skylanders accidentally take Gary's several month old reservation at Uncle Merle's dinner service, causing him to yell at Claire.
In Crash Landing, after a ill-fated attempt at vacationing in the Falling Forest, Gary and Claire are captured by Greebles and nearly eaten, until they are saved by Crash Bandicoot. Despite their rescue, they continue on arguing as they leave without thanking the heroes.
In Spyromania, Claire records an interview with the Skylanders about their feats and abilities, and her careless dismissal of Spyro's abilities leads him to seeking out his special power; as well as recording Master Eon's discovery of the stolen podium for a comedy attraction. After Spyro recovered the podium, she returned to record their victory.
- Gary and Claire are seen in Skylanders Academy at various times in the show, but the purpose is unknown.
- Though their names are never revealed, the arguing Mabu couple in the main series' Cursed Tiki Temple appears to be based off of Gary and Claire, or be the characters themselves on another vacation.
- Her last name is Skylandersson.
- In season 2, her nose switches colors from black to red.