- “Chop 'til You Drop!”
- —Chopscotch's official catchphrase
Chopscotch was an odd one during production, in which the initial concept - that of a small skeleton girl with a giant axe - stayed very similar to the final design. Though her axe's size was alterered and tribalistic skull etchings were added to even out the cuteness of her design, little else needed adjustment in the end.
The only thing that ever mattered to Chopscotch was mastering her weapon of choice, the giant axe, while rocking out to her favorite musical idol, Wolfgang. It never bothered her that she was short in stature or that all of the other ghouls in the Underworld laughed at the way she spoke in rhymes as she made up her own lyrics to Wolfgang’s guitar jams. So when Wolfgang joined the villainous Doom Raiders, she was devastated. But instead of letting it destroy her, she chose to put her axe skills to good use, and fought Wolfgang and his Moon Goons when they attempted to curse her entire town during an evil concert. Her willingness to stand up to her long time hero came as a surprise to everyone, and soon all of the villagers were speaking in rhymes in her honor. Soon after, she met Master Eon, who was so impressed at her fighting abilities and positive outlook that he recruited her as a Sensei for the Smasher Class. Now she teaches new Skylanders how to fight… and how to rhyme!
Chopscotch can swing around her giant axe and use its weight to her advantage, being able to spin with it for long periods of time. She can also detach her head and duplicate it, creating a helper that will attack along, and conjure hopscotch titles, creating a blast of flashy Undead energy when she reaches the end.
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 250
- Defense: 160
- Agility: 310
- Luck: 60
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
Requires unlocking from the
Smasher Sensei Shrine
|Chop Chop Chop||Spin to Win||
Press Attack 3 while jumping for a game of hopscotch and a temporary speed increase.
|Lose Your Head||Knock It Up||Sharpened Blade||Two Heads Are Better|
Press Attack 3 to throw your head at enemies.
Enemies hit with Spin To Win now get knocked up in the air.
Chop Chop Chop does more damage.
Hold Attack 3 to create a Head Minion helper.
|Jump Attract||Charge Up Axe||Headsplosion|
Press Attack 1 while jumping to attract enemies to your axe.
Hold Attack 1 to charge up a massive Axe Chop.
Hit a head with Charge Up Axe to blow it up!
- "Chop 'til You Drop!"
- "This ghoul is here to take your Imaginators to school!" - Sensei Training Bonus
- "And if they're of the Smasher Class, I'll show them a Technique that's a total gas." - Secret Technique Bonus
- "It's never wrong to hit a gong!" - Battle Gong
- "Nice try, but niceness only counts in horseshoes and pumpkin pie!"
- "What's shakin', bacon?!"
- "Looks like its time to pay the axe tax!" - before a battle
- "This bone has flown!"
- "Yippee skippy!"
- "Hooray is what I say!"
- "Another success, I must confess!"
- "Can't stop the chop!"
- "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!" - after a battle
- "See you later, alligators, or whoever those guys were."
- "My power increases, enemies in pieces!" - leveling up
- "An apple a day keeps the stats saying 'heeey!'" - checking stats
- "Well begun is half done!"
- "Rise and surprise!" - Sky-Chi - Skip-a-Head
- "Sky-chi for me!"
- "The best never rest!" - End of Sky-Chi
- Chopscotch is the only character to speak in rhymes, though others only do so while singing.
- Chopscotch is a pun on Hopscotch, a children's game about skipping rectangles marked on the ground, which she can do as one of her upgrade. Her Undead element might refer to the game's theme in some countries, about a journey in afterlife.
- Though short bodies lacking torsos are associated with the Ninja class, Chopscotch has these features and is a Smasher.
- The patterns in Chopscotch's skull-like face resemble Bad Juju's.
- Like Bad Juju, her face is detached from her body.
- In her idle animation, Chopscotch takes her eyes off.
- Unlike most characters with Undead particle effects, hers include bugs such as small spiders.
- Chopscotch's voice actor, Hynden Walch, is known for voicing Starfire and Blackfire from Teen Titans, DC Superhero Girls and Teen Titans Go!, Viridi, the goddess of nature from Kid Icarus: Uprising and Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time. She also voiced Crash Bandicoot's younger sister, Coco Bandicoot, in the 1999 game Crash Team Racing.
- Her catchphrase is a play on "Shop 'til you drop".
- Chopscotch is one of the few Skylanders who uses a detachable head as an attack move (another example is Countdown).