|This article is about the character from the games. You may be looking for the villain from the spin-off TV series.|
- “Heals his friends, hurts his enemies”
- —Villain Vault
Broccoli Guy is a living broccoli who is one of the trappable villains in Skylanders: Trap Team. In Chompy Mountain, he is placed in charge of the Chompy Hatchery despite his claims of being framed, possessing a powerful spell to heal his Slobber Trap allies. The Skylanders soon arrive and defeat the Slobber Traps and Broccoli Guy, trapping him.
In Skylanders: Imaginators, though not becoming a Sensei, Broccoli Guy returns to start working with Chill Bill as a Troll Radio host, giving up on a life of crime and imprisonment in Cloudcracker Prison. Part of the job includes commentating on arena battles.
Broccoli Guy's main power relies on using healing magic to help his allies, and occasionally conjuring food inside magic circles, as well as creating swirling energy to blast enemies.
In Skylanders: Battlecast, despite his insistence to having never worked for the Doom Raiders, he now works for the Chompy Mage, having the ability to summon broccoli minions and many ways of healing his team even when defeated, including a magical Green Thumb.
|Flower Power||Green Thumb - Gear||Veggie Platter - Special Ability (Passive)|
- "Hey, look, Broccoli Guy was framed, okay?"
- "Hey, Broccoli Guy's cool with whatever, You know? I'm not picky here."
- "Ah man, what's gonna happen to Broccoli GUUYYYYYYY?!"
- "Ya know what, I'm cool, I'm fine with whatever really."
- "Broccoli Guy ruuuules!" - entering the game
- "Broc's ready to rock!"
- "Ah, you got the Broccoli Guy!"
- "Broccoli Guy's cool with whatever."
- "Oh, come on, ya gotta pick Broccoli Guy."
- "Ah man, Broccoli Guy's just keeps getting worse from here everyday, I tell ya."
- "Hey, Ya know what, I'm over it. I'm cool, I'm on board completely with the new plan here."
- "Uh-oh Broccoli Guy's not liking the looks of this, uh-uh!"
- "Ah, Broccoli Guy's lovin' this Skylanders Academy. I mean you have your own Skeleton Band, you've got a Rumble Club, you've got a guy who just sells hats. I mean is this the life or what?"
- "Even when I was locked up inside Cloudcracker Prison, I never really knew those Doom Raiders. I pretty much just kept to myself, uh, I did a lot of pull-ups, I wrote a book... Uh, so, yeah, I'm totally on board with with shutting these guys down, yeah, we're gonna do that."
- "Hey, I don't want to mean I'd be the lead singer of the Skaletones, but you've gotta compare me to those people. You've got Arbo, uh, Flynn, Pipsqueak... I don't even know who that is, but I'm probably better than that guy."
- "Alright, let's do this!"
- "Hey, look, I won. I mean I don't know what else to tell you here but that was pretty good."
- "Villains? Hey, wait, that's Broccoli Guy!" - Villain Zone
- "Uh oh, Skylander, you're looking low on health. Might wanna bring in the Broccoli Guy, I'm just sayin'. *jungle*"
- "Ho ho! Wow, Broccoli Guy went on a rush, am I right? *jingle* - Time Out
- "What I rush, whoa, I'm outta here. *jingle*"
- "Whoa, hold your horses buddy, I need to recharge." - No Timer
- "Hold up a little, I'm not ready for this yet, I gotta charge up a little more."
- "Ho ho! Broccoli Guy is fired up here! *jingle*" - Full Timer
- "*loud jingle* Oooh, man, Broccoli Guy is SO ready for this."
- "Do you wanna see something REALLY crazy? Bring in Broccoli Guy, it'll blow your mind."
- "Hey hey! Sounds like you're talking about Broccoli Guy. Well go ahead, bring me in. I mean what's the worst that could happen?" - Quest
- "You know, look , Broccoli Guy, he can't read any of this, but he's just going to assume it's pretty good stuff you're looking at." - checking stats
- "Whoa, that guy is really cool. Look, I'm usually the biggest self-promoter, but I gotta give it up to THAT guy." - Soul Gem
- "Alright, let's get into this!" - Battle Introduction
- "Okay, who ordered the Broccoli Guy?"
- "Back in the bigs!" - swapping in
- "Broc' on!"
- "Broccoli Guy's a team player!" - swapping out
- "Taking a little break now."
- "I'm really cooking now!" - rank up
- "Yeah, I'm feeling really good!"
- "Uh, Broccoli Guy likes!" - Summoning a Gear
- "I'm liking what I see here!" - Summoning a Relic
- "Ha ha, smiles all around!"
- "Hey, let's get growing!" - Flower Shower
- "Yeah, here you go, little fellas."
- "The healing power of Broccoli!... Guy." - Green Thumb
- "It's time for a little pick-me-up!"
- "You got rocked by the broc." - KOed an enemy
- "It's time to go."
- "And down goes Broccoli Guy." - when defeated
- "Broccoli Guy will be back!"
- "Tough break for Broccoli Guy..." - defeat at the end of battle
- "Broccoli Guy isn't really cool with losing."
- "Listen, winning is just what I do!" - Victory
- "Oh, that was vintage Broccoli Guy right there!"
- "Hey, now!" - when poked
- "Gotta be honest, I'm a little uncomfortable."
- "What's up here?"
- "Crossing some boundaries here."
- "Whoa, ho!"
- "You're kinda irritating Broccoli Guy now."
Troll Radio Broadcasts
- See Troll Radio
- Chef Zeppelin - Broccoli Guy En Fuego
Villain Theme ♫
Broccoli Guy's theme is Chicken Run, from APM Music.
- When evolved, he resembles a cauliflower head.
- Broccoli Guy refers to himself in third person.
- His healing glyphs slightly resemble Star Strike's upgrade "Cosmic Twirl".
- He has the same height and character model as Rage Mage.
- Broccoli Guy thinks he is better than Pipsqueak, even if he hardly knows him.
- Another quote also has him bring up doing many leisurely activities at the Cloudcracker Prison, none relating to villainy.
- In another one of his quotes, Broccoli Guy says he barely knows the Doom Raiders and was okay with taking them down.
- He and the Chompy Mage are similar in the following ways:
- Both are Life-Elemental Villains.
- Both carry staves.
- Both appear in the same level.
- Both are voiced by Alex Ness.
- Both of their villain quests take place at Chef Zeppelin.
- Both are the only returning Life villains in Imaginators, though Broccoli Guy is not playable.
- He, Masker Mind, and Rage Mage are the only Villains that do not attack Skylanders by themselves. Instead, they will try to flee from them, as all three assist enemies in battle.
- In the Battle Arena in Imaginators, he will sometimes bet quatloos, a form of currency in the Star Trek universe, on the Skylander.