- “Brawl plus Walrus equals Brawlrus!”
- —Villain Vault
Brawlrus is a walrus pirate and one of the trappable Tech villains in Skylanders: Trap Team. He is among the group of pirates that took over Rainfish Riviera and confronted with the Skylanders with a group of Pirate Henchmen, but was overpowered and defeated.
Brawlrus and Brawl & Chain were recruited by Blubberbeard in his latest scheme to take over Skylands by flooding the lands using his underwater factory. They crossed paths with Dive-Clops and eventually his brother Eye-Brawl in the submarine only to be outwitted and apprehended by the Skylanders along with Blubberbeard.
- "Blast ho!"
- "What is all this? I demand to speak to the person in charge. I'm a Brawlrus!"
- "What is this, some kind of vortex? Well then, vortex hooooooooooo!"
- "What is this trap, some kind of trap? I've never been in a trap before. Been lost in tubes for some reason but never a trap!"
- "Well I guess the writing is on the wall here. Brawlrus is going good!"
- I'M A BRAWLUUUUUUUUUUUS!" - When entering the game.
- "Blast ho!"
- "A star is born!"
- "Star power!"
- "Now that was a cannonbrawl run!"
- "What is this place, some kind of academy? What do they teach, academy stuff? Should I hold off all the questions here? I'm a Brawlrus!"
- "What are these Doom Raiders? Some kind of doom raiders? I don't like them one bit! At least let me shoot 'em with a starfish, will ya?"
- "I love the Skaletones! I used to have a band too! The Wall-Flowrus! We were terrible! Good times, though."
- "I'd love to take a ride in that submarine. Even though it sounds kinda sketchy. I'm a Brawlrus!" - Quest
- "What are those? Are these stats? Are they good? I can't read! I'm a Brawlrus!" - checking stats
- Rainfish Riviera - Submarine Bros 4 Life
Villain Theme ♫
Brawlrus' theme is Walk the Plank, from APM Music.
- Brawlrus is similar to Brawl & Chain in both species and name.
- He often says "I'm a Brawlrus". This is probably a reference to the Beatles' song, "I am the Walrus".
- He is the first villain to make a reference to the Beatles (the second being Dr. Krankcase).
- He is one of few villains who don't resist capture, with others being Cuckoo Clocker, Krankenstein, Eye Five, Blaster-Tron, Luminous, and Nightshade.
- Brawlrus wears pirate hats during arena challenges.
- During the "Submarine Bros 4 Life" quest, Brawlrus is mentioned to be an old friend of Argle Bargle.
- Two bosses in Skylanders: SuperChargers, Captain Bristlestache and Blubberbeard, are based off Brawlrus.
- Brawlrus is one of six Villains who do not try to persuade the Portal Master into capturing them, let alone being aware of their ultimate fate. (the others being The Gulper, Threatpack, Tae Kwon Crow, Lob Goblin, and Chill Bill).
- He is briefly seen in Stormblade's backstory in Dive, Dive, Dive!, being chased by the Sky Slicer.
- He is currently the only pirate playable character that isn't of the Water element.