|This article is about the character from the games. You may be looking for the character from the spin-off TV series..|
- “Did you hear the one about the tortoise and the bomb?”
- —Villain Vault
This Bomb Shell is one of the trappable Magic villains in Skylanders: Trap Team. He was encountered on the Chef Zeppelin, leading the Skylanders on a chase across the deck. Bomb Shell was finally cornered near the back of the deck, where he was taken down and trapped.
As a trapped villain, Bomb Shell throws single bombs that explode and do area damage as his main attack. His secondary attack causes him to spin forward quickly while entering his shell, damaging enemies in the way.
During his boss fight, he throw bombs that release magical purple fire in the area for continuous damage. When hit enough times, he can be flipped over, making him unable to attack until he recovers.
In Skylanders: Battlecast, he's regarded as a highly unpredictable enemy, and can attack any enemy randomly.
|Slow and Steady||Shell Shock||Blowback - Special Abillity|
- "Up, up, up!"
- "I may be a turtle, but you still won't catch me!"
- "So what will it be, ol' chap? Could you use a demolitionist turtle in your unit?"
- "Bombs, and bomber... AWAAAAAAAAY!"
- "I'd say it's a bit like being in my turtle shell here. Not so bad really."
- "Come again? I'm a good guy now? All's fair in love and war, I suppose."
- "Bombs AWAAAAAAAAY!"
- "Reinforcements have arrived!"
- "Heads up!"
- "Fire in the hole!"
- "Bomb Shell reporting for duty!"
- "Bombs away!"
- "Shell spin!"
- "I say things are about to take a turn for the worst here!"
- "That Flynn does like to say "Boom" a lot... yet never in reference to an actual bomb! Strange..."
- "These Doom Raiders sure are a prickly bunch. I'll be glad to help take them down, Skylander."
- "I rather like that this is a place where one can train for battle. Keeping fit and all!"
- "I do say, you're looking a bit picky there, Skylander. Call me in for reinforcements."
- "Finished my bombing run. Be ready for another one soon enough!" - Time Out
- "I'm presently reloading, old chum." - No Timer
- "Give me a few ticks here."
- "Armed and ready!" - Full Timer
- "Drop a serious bomb on our enemies and tag me in!"
- "I'm always prepared for such a challenge." - Quest
- "Ah! My accolades." - checking stats
- "The battle is afoot!" - Battle Introduction
- "So it begins!"
- "Round and ready!" - swapping in
- "Reporting for duty!"
- "Back in my shell." - swapping out
- "Continuing my mission!" - rank up
- "Rising up the ranks!"
- "Jolly good!" - Summoning a Gear
- "I say!"
- "Well played!" - Summoning a Relic
- "Brilliant!" - randomly when playing spells
- "Bang for the buck!" - Slow and Steady
- "Let the countdown begin!"
- "Lay it on thick!" - Shell Shock
- "A hard act to follow!"
- "Boom!" - KOed an enemy
- "Shell shocked!"
- "Down with dignity..." - when defeated
- "Quite unfortunate." - defeat at the end of battle
- "A strange turn of events...!"
- "The war is won!" - Victory
- "A supreme victory!"
- "Stop fooling around." - when poked
- "Hands off the shell!"
- "Dare to jostle a bomb...?"
- "All right, now."
- Mystic Mill - Mission: Demolition
Villain Theme ♫
Bomb Shell's theme is Surely Shirley, from APM Music.
- Bomb Shell originally didn't have a helmet until it was added in late in development.
- Bomb Shell is similar to the Turtle Pirate enemy from Disney Infinity. Both are turtles who throw bombs.
- The quote, "Bombs away", is shared with Boom Jet.
- Bomb Shell is the third playable turtle character in the Skylanders series, the first being Warnado, and second being Slobber Tooth (turtle/dinosaur).
- He and Warnado both attack in their shells as well as spin inside them.
- Bomb Shell could also be a reference to the mine turtles from asdfmovie.
- He is one of three villains to say "Heads up!" (the others are Hood Sickle and Dreamcatcher).
- He is one of a few villains who speak with a British accent (the others being Brawl & Chain, Wolfgang and Nightshade).
- Unlike during his battle against the Skylanders, Bomb Shell's bombs do not release any pink flame when they hit the ground.
- When Rizzo introduces his quest, there is a typo where he combines the two words of Bomb Shell's name.
- In his quest, there are more explosives available than needed to complete it.