- “The Motion of the Potion!”
- —Big Bubble Pop Fizz’s official catchphrase
- Health: 300 (max. 600)
- Speed: 43 (max. 91)
- Armor: 24 (max. 54)
- Critical Hit: 4 (max. 54)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 150
- Defense: 150
- Agility: 150
- Luck: 150
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
|Bubble Blast||Bubbling Beast Form||
Press Attack 1 to blow bubbles that bounce on their way to enemies.
Press Attack 2 to transform into a beast. Press Attack 1 to attack nearby enemies with claws.
|Mixture Modifier||Know Your Bases||Genetic Engineering||Side Effects|
Press Attack 3 to cause a chemical reaction and transform the color and effects of liquid attacks.
All base liquid attacks do more damage.
Press Attack 3 while in beast mode to perform new attacks depending on the liquid color.
After reverting to normal Pop Fizz mode, gain a temporary defense boost.
|Larger Lungs||For Science!||Follow The Formula|
Hold Attack 1 to perform improved liquid attacks depending on the current color.
Hold Attack 3 while in normal form to constantly spew liquids that damage enemies in the nearby area.
Mixture Modifier gains additional effects depending upon the liquid color.
|Brass of the Beast|
|Better Beast||Juiced Up!||Feed The Beast|
Hold Attack 3 to perform enhanced and longer versions of unique beast attacks.
Melee attacks in Beast Form do more damage. I'm a monster, rawr!
In Beast Mode, hold Attack 3 to perform Better Beast attacks. Press Attack 1 after using a Better Beast attack to do more damage with your claws.
- "Umm... I think it was supposed to make my memory better, but I forgot -- AHHGGHH!!" - Responding to Buzz's question about his new soda concoctions
- Despite the artwork depiction, Big Bubble Pop Fizz doesn't carry one of his beaker full of potions in the game nor does he use them.