- “The Motion of the Potion!”
- —Big Bubble Pop Fizz’s official catchphrase
Big Bubble Pop Fizz is the SuperChargers counterpart of Pop Fizz in Skylanders: SuperChargers. His signature vehicle is the Soda Skimmer. He has a birthday counterpart called Birthday Bash Big Bubble Pop Fizz.
- Health: 300 (max. 600)
- Speed: 43 (max. 91)
- Armor: 24 (max. 54)
- Critical Hit: 4 (max. 54)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 210
- Defense: 145
- Agility: 165
- Luck: 280
These stats are used in Skylanders: SuperChargers Racing.
- Top Speed: ??
- Acceleration: ??
- Handling: ??
- Firepower: ??
- Armour: ??
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
|Bubble Blast||Bubbling Beast Form||
Press Attack 1 to blow bubbles that bounce on their way to enemies.
Press Attack 2 to transform into a beast. Press Attack 1 to attack nearby enemies with claws.
|Mixture Modifier||Know Your Bases||Genetic Engineering||Side Effects|
Press Attack 3 to cause a chemical reaction and transform the color and effects of liquid attacks.
All base liquid attacks do more damage.
Press Attack 3 while in beast mode to perform new attacks depending on the liquid color.
After reverting to normal Pop Fizz mode, gain a temporary defense boost.
|Larger Lungs||For Science!||Follow The Formula|
Hold Attack 1 to perform improved liquid attacks depending on the current color.
Hold Attack 3 while in normal form to constantly spew liquids that damage enemies in the nearby area.
Mixture Modifier gains additional effects depending upon the liquid color.
|Brass of the Beast|
|Better Beast||Juiced Up!||Feed The Beast|
Hold Attack 3 to perform enhanced and longer versions of unique beast attacks.
Melee attacks in Beast Form do more damage. I'm a monster, rawr!
In Beast Mode, hold Attack 3 to perform Better Beast attacks. Press Attack 1 after using a Better Beast attack to do more damage with your claws.
- "The Motion of the Potion!"
- "Bubble up!"
- "Potion power!
- "You got popped!"
- "Mission accomplished!"
- "Let's make some bubbles!"
- "Stay outta my way!"
- "Now that's strong!" - when checking stats
- "Umm... I think it was supposed to make my memory better, but I forgot -- AHHGGHH!!" - Responding to Buzz's question about his new soda concoctions
- "Like I always say Buzz, you gotta always be prepared! AGHHH (snort)"
- "Hahaha, yep. Carbonated propulsion."
- "Thanks, Buzz. We really like to mix it up."
- "Yeah, Buzz. I'm ready to put my potions in motion."
- "Thanks, Buzz... Cuz, sometimes these potions can be a little -- uh, unpredictable."
- Despite the artwork depiction, Big Bubble Pop Fizz doesn't carry a beaker in-game.
- Unlike his previous versions, Big Bubble Pop Fizz can remain in his Beast mode limitlessly.
- Also, his Beast mode now has three different colors based on whichever ability he possesses.
- The figure's hair is not colored at the back, under his sousaphone-like weapon.
- When he, Deep Dive Gill Grunt, Super Shot Stealth Elf and Bone Bash Roller Brawl are placed on the portal, they say their official catchphrases and some of their quotes in a slightly different tone of their voices.
- This also applies to most of their quotes, which have been completely re-recorded.