Autogyro Adventure is one of the levels in Skylanders: Giants. In the level, you fly through a series of tunnels in an Arkeyan Copter. You can stop at various platforms: some are optional, but others are required stops because there are doors that require an Arkeyan key to open them.
Quotes from Flynn
When getting hit
- "Uh oh, look out!"
- "Wowsers, that was close!"
- "Evasive manuvers!"
- "Oh, well this came crazy in here!"
- "We're really taking a beating!"
- "You might wanna avoid taking so many hits here."
- "We're getting hit a lot. Let's work on that."
- "Don't know how much more of this we can take."
- "I miss my balloon..."
- "That's probably there's a copter resell value."
- "Emergency land--(finished in Time Town)"
- "We're going down!"
- "Uh oh..."
- The Skylanders: Giants Official Soundtrack incorrectly lists one of the tracks as Autogyro Adventure, even though it plays music from The Lost City of Arkus.
- It is possible that since the level takes place near the city of Arkus, that is where the name came from on the soundtrack.
- In the first stopping platform where you get enemies you must defeat on land, if you defeat all the Arkeyan Duelists in a row, the Blaze Brewer will fall off the edge of the world. Very strangely, if this happens, a Blaze Brewer will be guarding the socket on the fourth platform you must stop on.
- The block puzzle in the last section of the Chapter can be skipped if the player uses a Skylander, such as Drobot, that can boost on top of the blocks from the puzzle's entrance.
- The icon for your gold in the ship section and the robot section in Secret Vault of Secrets resembles a coin from the Super Mario franchise.