- “The Speed of Light!”
- —Aurora's official catchphrase
Aurora is the niece of Master Eon. For years, he tried to keep her identity a secret so that she would remain safe from harm. But as she grew older, Aurora wanted nothing more than to become a Skylander, but Eon would not permit it. So without telling him, she wore a disguise and studied swordplay and combat arts under the name "Boss Blades McSlashinator." Soon, everyone was talking about this new mysterious hero and her amazing abilities. Even Master Eon was notably impressed, but when he learned the skilled fighter was none other than his own niece, he once again refused her entry into the Skylanders team. However, before she could protest, Eon smiled and told her it was because he was immediately promoting her to his Sensei program, where she would train the Swashbuckler Class under her true name and identity. Although he did later admit that "Boss Blades McSlashinator" sounded pretty cool.
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 150
- Defense: 170
- Agility: 325
- Luck: 180
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
Requires unlocking from the
Swashbuckler Sensei Shrine
|Double Sword Strike||Flash Dash||
Press and hold Attack 1 to unlock the true power of Eon, granting increased damage and armor.
|Light Burst||Speed of Light||Brighter Light||Extended Reach|
Press Attack 3 to drop a light sword that slows enemies and explodes.
Flash Dash is faster and does more damage.
Light Burst swords knock enemies up and deal more damage.
Double Sword Strike hits further and does more damage.
|Sword Techniques||Rapid Strike Mode||Dervish|
Press Attack 1 twice, Attack 2 for a Flash Dive combo. Press Attack 1 twice, Attack 3 for a X-Ray Shot combo.
Press Attack 1 rapidly to enter Rapid Strike mode.
Hitting enemies with Double Sword Strike combos speeds up your Double Sword Strike attacks.
|Fastest Skylander Alive|
|Forever Runner||Momentum||Explosive Finish|
Hold Attack 2 to continuously Flash Dash, and Flash Dash does more damage.
Flash Dash now gives a 3 second damage boost to your Double Sword Strike attacks.
You now drop Light Burst explosive swords during Flash Dash, and your Light Burst swords deal more damage.
Power of Eon (Active)
Mana cost: 2
Super Power of Eon (Active)
Mana cost: 0
Sword Technique (Active)
Mana cost: 2
Double Sword Attack (Active)
Mana cost: 5
Sharp Sword (Passive)
- "The Speed of Light!"
- "A great adventure awaits us, Portal Master, and your Imaginators will benefit from my teachings!" - Sensei Training Bonus
- "I have much to show Swashbucklers, like this secret technique." - Secret Technique Bonus
- "Enemies, hear my call!" - ringing Battle Gong
- "The battle begins!"
- "Enemies beware!"
- "Let's go, Portal Master!"
- "Haha, we sure lit it up, didn't we, Portal Master?" - after a battle
- "Heroism runs in the family!"
- "Skylands is safe again, but for how long?"
- "A moment of brilliance!"
- "Into the light!"
- "We shall bring light to this darkened territory!"
- "Together, Portal Master, we can't be stopped!"
- "Well done, Portal Master!"
- "Ready to glow!" - Eon's Power
- "If only Master Eon could see me now!" - level up
- "Our light shines even brighter, Portal Master!"
- "Light shall conquer darkness!" - Sky-Chi - Flicker Flash
- "Let's brighten things up in here!"
- "Watch this, Portal Master!"
- "My light shall never go out!" - after Sky-Chi
- "I shall put these statistics to good use, Portal Master!" - checking stats
- "Master Eon has trained me well!"
- "For Skylands!" - Swashbuckler Sensei Shrine
- Her outfit resembles Master Eon's helmet and robes, however with different colors and the addition of the bust.
- She also references his lines, for example the way he talks to the player at the start and end of every game.
- She is the first Skylander to be related to a Portal Master, namely Master Eon.
- This suggests that she might be human like her uncle, in which case, she would be one of the two Skylanders who are human (the other being Dr. Neo Cortex).
- In older versions of the game, her icon had her concept art, in which her helmet's horns were white and her robes had reversed colors.
- Her outfit has pearlized paint in areas with white, and glossy effects in areas with black.
- She is the only Skylander of the Light element to have visible pupils.
- "Blades McSlashinator" is a possible reference to the Boaty McBoatface meme, in which internet users would create humorous names for objects using their attributes.
- One of her upgrades, Dervish was one of the names used for the Sentinel Battle Class during development.