- “Strikes fear into all Mabu.”
- —Game description
Later in Giants, their pikes are charged with electricity and it creates an electric aura around the pike's tip, making their attacks harder to evade. They also have a shield to block other attacks. Whether or not an Arkeyan Jouster is electrically charged can be determined by the color of its armor: non-electrical ones are red and grey, and electrical ones are yellow and green.
Health: 20 HP (15 HP) Damage methods:
- Pike attack: 14-19 damage
Health: 35 HP (15 HP) Damage methods:
- Pike attack: 36-41 damage
Health: 40 HP (15 HP) Damage methods:
- Pike attack: 66-70 damage
Health: 80 HP (15 HP) Damage methods:
- Pike attack: 145-150 damage
Values may vary depending on location, difficulty, and/or other factors.
- Arkeyan Jousters never joust, despite their name.
- The Arkeyan Jousters in the boss fight in Bringing Order to Kaos! are slightly different. They are grey and red and don't have shields, but they attack like electrical Jousters.
- Very strangely, in Skystones, the Arkeyan Jouster 1 Skystone does a different attack movement when it takes over other skystones from all the other Arkeyan Jouster stones.