For information about stats in the other games, see the Statistics.
In the 3DS version of Skylanders, all the abilities of a Skylander are linked to its level. In a sense, its the only stat they have. It also determines which abilities they have available.
- Level: Affects the strength of a Skylander, as well as which abilities they have. All other stats are increased as the level increases. The maximum level is 20.
- Health Boosts: Affects how much health a Skylander has.
- Damage Boosts: Affects how much damage a Skylander deals with attacks.
- Luck Boosts: Increase the chances of critical damages
- Dodge Boosts: Increase the chance to doge enemy attacks.
- Upgrades: Shows how many abilities are unlocked.
- Hero Level: The level a Skylander has in the webgame. This stat isn't used in the 3DS game.